You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

I know that social media can be absolutely fucking toxic at times but in instances like what happened yesterday,  UEFA lying through their teeth then it can be a force for good .

Especially when the press are caught up in it and start posting on Twitter and the like .

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

I couldn't see a single bin. There was the odd park bin but that was it. 

then to gain access to the Fanzone we were bottle necked in between two police vans.

that said by the time the final whistle went everyone in the fan park became twats. 

@melons and I must have been the only sober people in there. 

at one point we had a church of people to look after from smashed heads on concrete to people asleep in her camping chairs throwing up on themselves. 

I was sober as well! My mate wanted to get in there from about 2pm. I must admit by the end I’d had enough of it (nearly 10 hrs) Totally different vibe when you’re not drinking. I fucked off on 88mins to avoid getting caught up in any shite afterwards. 

5 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

It's because they can get away with it. If they had the same attitude to Black or Asian they'd be in court. 

The dominant passion in modern football is schadenfreude. There is a big percentage of fans who actually seem to get most of their 'enjoyment' from winding up fans of other clubs and seeing them lose. You see it with Arsenal fans, who rarely sing about their own club, they mainly go through a repertoire of wind-up chants for the opposition. It's there with City fans, who are probably almost bored with their own team and really get their kicks hating us. Even clubs whose fans ought to be obsessed with their own fight to survive - loads of them are still mainly gazing at other fans and yearning for them to suffer more.

I don't get it. I've never cared about other clubs, never take pleasure from other's misfortunes, I just concentrate on us. But that's almost a weird attitude these days. It's as if they only attach themselves to a club as a means of getting a foothold on the 'game' of sneering at other clubs.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Shitty Arse said:

I was sober as well! My mate wanted to get in there from about 2pm. I must admit by the end I’d had enough of it (nearly 10 hrs) Totally different vibe when you’re not drinking. I fucked off on 88mins to avoid getting caught up in any shite afterwards. 

Ah good for you. 

yeah we were in there early doors from the off so you missed more bottle smashing and all the fences being pulled down etc. the French lads running back against the tide presumably pick pocketing by what's been said elsewhere but if they were just groups of lads on a night out I apologise 

put a downer on things but none of that behaviour excuses what's happened here. That was just French police having a hard on

11 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

The dominant passion in modern football is schadenfreude. There is a big percentage of fans who actually seem to get most of their 'enjoyment' from winding up fans of other clubs and seeing them lose. You see it with Arsenal fans, who rarely sing about their own club, they mainly go through a repertoire of wind-up chants for the opposition. It's there with City fans, who are probably almost bored with their own team and really get their kicks hating us. Even clubs whose fans ought to be obsessed with their own fight to survive - loads of them are still mainly gazing at other fans and yearning for them to suffer more.

I don't get it. I've never cared about other clubs, never take pleasure from other's misfortunes, I just concentrate on us. But that's almost a weird attitude these days. It's as if they only attach themselves to a club as a means of getting a foothold on the 'game' of sneering at other clubs.

I can handle them hating the club and laughing when we lose. Most are sad pathetic twats who've never seen their clubs win a thing. Getting bantered by Everton or Arsenal fans is like Chris Hemsworth being bantered by Tyrone from Coronation Street. 

What still pisses me off is the thick bastards who are still peddling the narrative of pissed fans storming into Hillsborough and killing their fellow fans. Despite the fact that its been through countless enquiries and been found that the police and government lied to cover their own arses. 

Yet rather than worrying about the police and government having no legal obligation to tell the truth they use it to point score against scousers. 

• Upvote 1

Saw someone get pick pocketed on the metro on the way back to where we stayed. It was done so quickly. Train doors opened saw a hand shoot in and fella dip someone’s pocket. Think it was a phone. Train doors shut. Train pulls off before anyone even has time to react. Absolute cunts. Having said that I really enjoyed what I saw of Paris this weekend prior to the game. It is a beautiful city. Friday was boss eating nice food in St Germain district. Walking along the Seine at night. Sacre Couer on Saturday morning. Saw loads of reds around the city all behaving themselves and having a good time. Real shame everything ended on such a sour note. As others have said the result doesn’t seem as important as I thought it would. Just glad no one was seriously hurt or worse at the ground.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I can handle them hating the club and laughing when we lose. Most are sad pathetic twats who've never seen their clubs win a thing. Getting bantered by Everton or Arsenal fans is like Chris Hemsworth being bantered by Tyrone from Coronation Street. 

What still pisses me off is the thick bastards who are still peddling the narrative of pissed fans storming into Hillsborough and killing their fellow fans. Despite the fact that its been through countless enquiries and been found that the police and government lied to cover their own arses. 

Yet rather than worrying about the police and government having no legal obligation to tell the truth they use it to point score against scousers. 

Jesus christ, everything is point scoring these days. I feel the same about the second thing, I thought that would have been too obvious to state.

5 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

People form their own narratives and it is then practically impossible to get them to depart from it. 

I saw a Man United fan disputing that French fans were bunking in even after he’d been shown that video that’s on here of the steward letting his mates in and getting a selfie with them. The reason why he didn’t believe his own eyes? Because the video came from a “Merseyside” football page. So, was it scousers doing a staged video? Or were French voices dubbed over it? I just don’t get it how you can let your own ingrained biases deny what your eyes are seeing? With people like that, it does seem at times that we’re fighting a losing battle against common decency and stupidity. 

Few lads there said it was proper moody..loads of African lads running round with machetes. 

Bunking has been going on for years..when it's a couple of lads at a midweek European away when it's 1000s in Athens it's obviously a problem.

You're off your head if you think the media getting on board and publishing the actual facts will make any difference the the wonderful British public. Today Ive blocked a fuckload of people I once considered friends. "Same old fucking scousers. Never their fault".

I fucking hate people. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Scooby Dudek said:

What I don't understand, apologies for my ignorance but how were so many locals inside the police check points ?  I thought their entire point was to stop ticketless people get close to the ground.

The coppers were not concerned with them in the least. Their focus was on us, and they had no intention of tackling the shady shit they were employing. I can’t offer an explanation as to why? But them’s the facts. 

• Upvote 1