You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

6 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Just a quick apology for my rant last night. I stand by what I said but abuse is never a good look. It drags the forum down and for that I apologise.

I think you might have confused this forum with your daughter’s ballet recital.

If you think someone is being a cunt, you tell them so.

I’d neg you for this apology if I hadn’t negged so many people in the match thread last night.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Robertson sticking a needle in the blag ticket excuse.  Unless of course the club were giving fake tickets to the players. 

None of this will matter as UEFA have already covered their arse with the sympathy statement for those with real tickets and could not get in.

They will continue to say it was due to thousands of fans without tickets.

36 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

All these Liverpool fans trying to get in without tickets.

Absolute cunts and the staff want to take selfies and all that shit. UEFA are bent as fuck. I think we’d all love to give this cunt and cunts like him a good fucking battering.

The police policies last night were no doubt due to the reputation we have got dickhead fans bunking in. Rightly or wrongly, that's what the reputation is and the botched police response to it lead to the chaotic scenes IMO. 

It doesn't help one bit that we do indeed have some dickhead fans who try to bunk in wherever we go and have blag tickets. 

This means that the fans who do the right thing whenever we go get kettled, tear gassed and the rest.  I'm just glad the lads I know who went got out unscathed. 

Well done to Kelly Cates: 'Lying bastards'.

The club need to be very strong and active about this. There's no trust in getting decent treatment from these clowns so there's no fear of worse treatment than we already get. For one thing, UEFA had absolutely no right to issue a statement claiming what the causes were before there was any serious opportunity to clarify the matter, collect the facts and reach a considered judgement. They issued a statement while fans were still being attacked! There shouldn't have been any claim about 'causes'. That's defamatory and there should be a public apology. 

The club also need to pounce on any idiotic allegations like that twat Chris Sutton made about fans being responsible. Nip all of that shite in the bud because the Hillsborough rulings didn't change most of these minds, it just forced them underground for a while, and they're all coming out again.

11 hours ago, Daisy said:

Nothing got smashed but was treated like a waste dump. Millions of smashed beer bottles on the floor everywhere 

Thousands of fans crammed together, probably not that many bins and they'd most likely be full anyway. You're expecting people in the middle of that to fight their way through crowds to look for a bin that's most likely full anyway. Behave.

Of course there's going to be bottles everywhere when that many people get together. The floor of the arena last night was littered with thousands of plastic pint containers too, because you're not going to wander off through a packed crowd to look for a bin.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, dave u said:

Thousands of fans crammed together, probably not that many bins and they'd most likely be full anyway. You're expecting people in the middle of that to fight their way through crowds to look for a bin that's most likely full anyway. Behave.

Of course there's going to be bottles everywhere when that many people get together. The floor of the arena last night was littered with thousands of plastic pint containers too, because you're not going to wander off through a packed crowd to look for a bin.

I couldn't see a single bin. There was the odd park bin but that was it. 

then to gain access to the Fanzone we were bottle necked in between two police vans.

that said by the time the final whistle went everyone in the fan park became twats. 

@melons and I must have been the only sober people in there. 

at one point we had a church of people to look after from smashed heads on concrete to people asleep in her camping chairs throwing up on themselves. 

54 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

None of this will matter as UEFA have already covered their arse with the sympathy statement for those with real tickets and could not get in.

No they haven't. Would anyone have expected an 'explanatory' press release about what was happening at Hillsborough a matter of minutes into the disaster? And we all know what it would have said. Prompt lying is no better than delayed lying, regardless of any 'sympathy' line tagged on the end. To make a claim about 'causes' when there was absolutely no time for such a judgement to have been made is absolutely outrageous and should be dealt with legally by the club.

• Upvote 1

Apart from here I’d advise everyone to stay off social media for a few days. Some of the shit being levelled at us from blues mancs etc are beyond the pale. I don’t know why I looked, I promised myself I wouldn’t but yet again the truth doesn’t matter to some of these fuckwits. We were half thinking of having a beer in our local then walking up to queens drive for the bus later. There is a right gobby older blue who seems quite invincible in there who will be full of it today and quite frankly I’m not in the mood. 

I don’t think I’ve ever felt as deflated about football in my life. 

• Upvote 1

Its a standard political play of our ages.  Doesn't matter how unture it is or how big a lie, get your statement out first and you immediately cast doubt.  No matter how much evidence comes later (written & video) the die is cast and narrative set.

The club should absolutely go all guns blazing at UEFA but we won't.  I'd actually quite like us to boycott next season.  UEFA are just another in a long line of corrupt cunts within the sport.  Yet again, year after year its fuck the fans look after the ££££££

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, George Costanza said:

Its a standard political play of our ages.  Doesn't matter how unture it is or how big a lie, get your statement out first and you immediately cast doubt.  No matter how much evidence comes later (written & video) the die is cast and narrative set.

The club should absolutely go all guns blazing at UEFA but we won't.  I'd actually quite like us to boycott next season.  UEFA are just another in a long line of corrupt cunts within the sport.  Yet again, year after year its fuck the fans look after the ££££££

1 hour ago, TD_LFC said:

All these Liverpool fans trying to get in without tickets.

What a fucking joke as gate security help them bunk in! 

I can’t remember where I read it but I do remember reading last night that we had made representations to UEFA before the match about security concerns. 

It’ll be interesting to know what these representations were and maybe the club might release them if they help to show a lack of organisation by UEFA and that problems were foreseen but ultimately ignored. 

30 minutes ago, dave u said:

Yeah it's to be expected really but it was pretty bad. There was a lot bad shit happening outside the fan park. As you say mainly because all facilities were inside the park. They weren't letting all the fans inside the official park where all the toilets etc were so was just a mess outside. I just think the police saw all that and thought right you want to do this to our city? we are going to fuck you. 

Police started being cunts there very early on. 

No way connected but we do have a lot of knob heads in our support. Several rock-hard footballs were getting booted high in the air and smashing unsuspecting people in the heads and faces. Women and kids all sorts. 

10 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I can’t remember where I read it but I do remember reading last night that we had made representations to UEFA before the match about security concerns. 

We did before Heysel and that was heeded, too.