You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

1 hour ago, coachpotato said:

And they organised FFP?

No surprise City got off then really is it?

They don't actually implement anything. They pretend to implement so they can be seen as doing something but at the same time keep the post box open for brown envelopes from those who are doing dodgy things - e.g. City.

Need to bear in mind that this is not an organization that is aspiring for growth or to make shareholders happy. Those who join UEFA or FIFA are friends or known acquaintances of those who are already part of it. The ambition is all the same - this will be my last cushy comfy job, how do I make things easy for myself? How do I avoid problems and when captain cock up does pay a visit who do I blame? This is pretty much how their day starts and ends. Rinse and repeat. They don't know how to fix issues, they are over qualified on pointing fingers.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Carra_is_legend said:

They don't actually implement anything. They pretend to implement so they can be seen as doing something but at the same time keep the post box open for brown envelopes from those who are doing dodgy things - e.g. City.

Need to bear in mind that this is not an organization that is aspiring for growth or to make shareholders happy. Those who join UEFA or FIFA are friends or known acquaintances of those who are already part of it. The ambition is all the same - this will be my last cushy comfy job, how do I make things easy for myself? How do I avoid problems and when captain cock up does pay a visit who do I blame? This is pretty much how their day starts and ends. Rinse and repeat. They don't know how to fix issues, they are over qualified on pointing fingers.

Absolutely fucking spot on. 

3 hours ago, an tha said:

From what I've read on Dan Austin's Twitter today, the UEFA chump, Martin Kallen, continued to blame supporters, fake tickets and generally made himself look a tit. 

The Liverpool and Madrid contingent seemed to come across really well and the senate was sympathetic to their stories. 

It is a worry on what UEFA's report will supposedly find if CEO Of Events is still peddling these fabrications. Of all his comments on forgeries and people trying to bunk in, his most ridiculous comment was "People chose not to use the RER, which surprised us". You mean the fucking rain line and stop you told people not to use?

It's undeniable there were a small minority trying to bunk in or had fakes. The fact they won;t be able to quantify this volume given they were turning away legitimate tickets makes in a moot point. The reason there could have been a disaster isn't fakes or bunk ins, it was shambolic crowd management and policing. 

More from the French Senate hearing. UEFA still lying but dialling it down. A massive relief to hear the opeining statement: 

Chairman of the inquiry Francois-Noel Buffet made it clear that "we know that English football fans were not the cause of what happened."

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/2022/6/22/23177934/liverpool-fc-supporters-testify-at-french-senate-hearing-uefa-champions-league-final-real-madrid

11 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

More from the French Senate hearing. UEFA still lying but dialling it down. A massive relief to hear the opeining statement: 

Chairman of the inquiry Francois-Noel Buffet made it clear that "we know that English football fans were not the cause of what happened."

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/2022/6/22/23177934/liverpool-fc-supporters-testify-at-french-senate-hearing-uefa-champions-league-final-real-madrid

Buffet is nothing to do with uefa though is he? 

I didn't see how uefa were dialing it down at all, they just scatter gunned everyone to ensure they took no blame, it's everyone else's fault. 

10 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I didn't see how uefa were dialing it down at all, they just scatter gunned everyone to ensure they took no blame, it's everyone else's fault. 

Yeah that fella is the chairman of the enquiry, but its not UEFA's enquiry. The UEFA cunt was there to give their side of things, and he lied through his teeth. The French senate aren't having any of it though.

12 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

They've dialled it down by shafting Darminin's and Castera's claims. UEFA are still making a case to blame us, but it is less outlandish. The senate appears to be having none of their ninsense, though. It needs forensic detail to refute each claim, starting with the big lies and working down

4 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

They've dialled it down by shafting Darminin's and Castera's claims. UEFA are still making a case to blame us, but it is less outlandish. The senate appears to be having none of their ninsense, though. It needs forensic detail to refute each claim, starting with the big lies and working down

Ok, so what you mean is instead of 100% blaming us, they're now pointing 30% of it to the French authorities? But zero to uefa. Not even an apology for the announcement blaming fans initially. The whole lot of them - the French ministers & police and uefa are just in an exercise of trying to throw anyone under the bus they can and save their own worthless skins. I don't see this as a dialing down, I see it as chucking out any old muck they can to keep themselves clean. And the French and uefa would have stuck together had all the evidence not made them look fucking stupid. Let's make no mistake, this is about those cunts keeping themselves clean. For me any dialing down would have needed to include an apology and not more mud slinging in a slightly different direction than before. 

Fuck uefa and fuck the French government. They've both had plenty of chance to walk this back and they're still refusing now. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Ok, so what you mean is instead of 100% blaming us, they're now pointing 30% of it to the French authorities? But zero to uefa. Not even an apology for the announcement blaming fans initially. The whole lot of them - the French ministers & police and uefa are just in an exercise of trying to throw anyone under the bus they can and save their own worthless skins. I don't see this as a dialing down, I see it as chucking out any old muck they can to keep themselves clean. And the French and uefa would have stuck together had all the evidence not made them look fucking stupid. Let's make no mistake, this is about those cunts keeping themselves clean. For me any dialing down would have needed to include an apology and not more mud slinging in a slightly different direction than before. 

Fuck uefa and fuck the French government. They've both had plenty of chance to walk this back and they're still refusing now. 

That's exactly what I'm saying - picking the lie apart at the seams.

Yes, they are definitely chucking muck about, and looking more and more unreliable as they change their narrative. The French senate already worked this out. Now hopefully the French authorities will pick up on the shit software and organisational chaos UEFA implemented, and shift some blame in that direction.

The last bit in bold isn't 'dialling down', it's an admission of culpability - the end game. All I said was they were rowing back and dialling down on the big lies.

I'm not disagreeing with how you feel, just offering my interpreationm of how things are unfolding at the senate hearing.

18 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

That's exactly what I'm saying - picking the lie apart at the seams.

Yes, they are definitely chucking muck about, and looking more and more unreliable as they change their narrative. The French senate already worked this out. Now hopefully the French authorities will pick up on the shit software and organisational chaos UEFA implemented, and shift some blame in that direction.

The last bit in bold isn't 'dialling down', it's an admission of culpability - the end game. All I said was they were rowing back and dialling down on the big lies.

I'm not disagreeing with how you feel, just offering my interpreationm of how things are unfolding at the senate hearing.

But from a uefa standpoint, they're exactly where they were before. They're saying uefa was marvelous. The only change I see is they think it's easier to make it stuck if they're pointing fingers at the French authorities too. I don't see it as a row back unless the only goal is to reduce the blame pointed at us instead of trying to get to an honest outcome. Uefa to this point have said very little. I think they have always said the 30-40k fake tickets were a French number. For me a true dialing down would be to stop lying, different finger pointing to me seems to be no change at all. 

14 minutes ago, Pete said:

Are UEFA blaming only Liverpool fans or are Real Madrid fans getting blamed too?

Just us. 

Not sure of the sequence this will post. I think if you read each screen shot from the bottom up, but start at the top screen shot, it will be the right order.  It's taken from Dan Austen's timeline. The whole thing is a fucking disgrace. 

Screenshot_2022-06-22-12-29-36-17_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-12-29-55-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-12-30-57-04_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-12-31-38-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-12-32-09-87_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-12-32-40-36_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-12-33-20-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-12-33-58-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-12-34-25-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-12-35-03-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-12-35-29-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-12-35-38-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I’d like to see a group of fans who were there take out a legal case against UEFA, the FFF (French Football Federation) and the French police. UEFA should not be able to wriggle out of it by saying organisation is passed to the host football authority, it’s their tournament and it’s them who sell the tickets. The FFF were also responsible along with the police for the shitshow that then ensued.

I’d like to think that the club could contribute to some of the legal costs, but the fact Michael Howard the former Tory MP and his wife were there and caught up in all might even see fans get free legal representation seeing as he is a former QC.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

I’d like to see a group of fans who were there take out a legal case against UEFA, the FFF (French Football Federation) and the French police. UEFA should not be able to wriggle out of it by saying organisation is passed to the host football authority, it’s their tournament and it’s them who sell the tickets. The FFF were also responsible along with the police for the shitshow that then ensued.

I’d like to think that the club could contribute to some of the legal costs, but the fact Michael Howard the former Tory MP and his wife were there and caught up in all might even see fans get free legal representation seeing as he is a former QC.

I’d get them to contact Michael Mansfield straight away. 

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

This was talked about in the SOS Town Hall meeting a few weeks back.

• Upvote 1

Not that this is the right way to think about it I know, but if we were to take UEFA to task and win an apology over the final debacle, it would only be one battle won.

Those cunts would make sure LFC get shafted at every turn in the future, they are corrupt and wouldn’t give two fucks.

The Inter Milan game in 1965 would appear balanced and fair by comparison.

The demands for reparation have to come from somewhere other than a single Club.

Uefa and ceferin have no excuses for the nations league. Having players play until mid June was outrageous. 

I feel strongly that a breakaway is inevitable. Led by the likes of us, madrid etc etc. 

Uefa let both sides and their fans down in Paris yet take no responsibility at all for it and I hope the club and fans collectively can take legal action against them and the French authorities. 

6 minutes ago, Freddo said:

Uefa and ceferin have no excuses for the nations league. Having players play until mid June was outrageous. 

I feel strongly that a breakaway is inevitable. Led by the likes of us, madrid etc etc. 

Uefa let both sides and their fans down in Paris yet take no responsibility at all for it and I hope the club and fans collectively can take legal action against them and the French authorities. 

How would the breakaway help against nations league or whatever it is called? Whoever controls internationals, controls players, because contrary to widespread belief, players love playing for their national teams, it means more to them than the clubs. Clubs are where they earn money and build status in the game. National team is where their heart is.

1 hour ago, SasaS said:

How would the breakaway help against nations league or whatever it is called? Whoever controls internationals, controls players, because contrary to widespread belief, players love playing for their national teams, it means more to them than the clubs. Clubs are where they earn money and build status in the game. National team is where their heart is.

I don’t think clubs will be able to stop players playing for their country.

Even accepting that, the  governance / representation of clubs needs to change. 

1 hour ago, SasaS said:

My point around breakaway leagues was more against how uefa run the game not against international football as such.

I think the appetite for change is there and will come to fruition as clubs are getting fed up of uefa. The super league was just the start of the process to create change.

As for the nations league, I don’t think it’s fair to say that all players feel the same way in that it means more to them playing for their countries as opposed for their clubs. For instance, does it mean more to Trent, was it more meaningful to Gerrard. It was for Owen I grant you.

The game needs change, uefa and clubs are too greedy and that is destroying the game.