You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

The replies under this post belong in the shitness of modern football thread.

"Announce Nunez", "Announce Darwin", "FSG out"....Social media needs to be burned to the ground and the youtube 'content creators' who have spawned/stoked this mentality need to be dragged through the streets.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, etho said:

I quite like Billy Hogan

I agree. Hadn’t really seen or heard from him until now but those videos he’s out our are very good. He’s a serious and credible voice and gives me confidence we’re going to do this right.

12 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

It has not been mentioned much but certainly it had to affect the team and its performance. 

The place should have been absolutely bouncing full of reds - imagine the mindset of the players coming out to warm up, then finding out what was going on. 

Fucked by the French and Madrid - doesn't get any worse.

I put something earlier in the thread about it.

I'm not blaming it for the result at all, Real Madrid had a game plan, they got what they wanted and ultimately, we didn't do enough. 

I did feel after we went behind, that when the players needed the crowd for another push, the flatness of the atmosphere, which was caused by the pre-match shit, certainly didn't help. 

UEFA should throw the book at the French and ban them from having events for the foreseeable future.

No doubt they’ll give them a few more prestigious events to celebrate “nobody died”. 

It was the Russians who started it all in Marseille as well.

31 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Becoming more and more difficult not to hate my own country.

Around every corner there is a dumb cunt . I had a go at a bitter on Fb referring to reds fans as bindippers. Prick was from fuckin West Derby !!

13 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

Around every corner there is a dumb cunt . I had a go at a bitter on Fb referring to reds fans as bindippers. Prick was from fuckin West Derby !!

You despair, don’t you. It’s my own fault. I shouldn’t have looked.

That ubercunt Interior Minister Darminin got re-elected by the skin of his teeth; and apparently there was also a fuck-up with fans at the French Open tennis a year or so ago, when the tournament organiser was one Amelie Oudea-Castera, now French Sports Minister and complete lying bastard. Talk about failing upwards.

34 minutes ago, an tha said:

Nothing surprises me anymore. The technology contract was most likely awarded to someone after several exchanges of brown envelopes. 

UEFA lives in a world where lies, corruption, mismanagement, back stabbing are all part of everyday life.