You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

On 30/05/2022 at 15:30, Paul said:

Sorry if someone’s already made this point, but where the fuck is Gary Neville in all of this? That cunt has got an opinion on every fucking thing in the world and yet hasn’t said one word about this.

This is one of those issues where his voice would carry serious weight. It’s not about Liverpool; it’s about football fans. Him adding his voice to the calling out of the mistreatment of Liverpool fans as a very famous Manc could be incredibly powerful. And yet he’s silent.

I'm not really sure why you are surprised as Neville is a two faced shitbag, a coward and not fit to be a pundit.

Wouldn't criticise Solskjaer because he's his mate and claimed it's all the clubs fault, despite criticising other managers of the club who aren't his mate. Moaned like fuck about the Super League idea by blaming it all on us and trying to defend the Mancs, tried to excuse the behaviour of Manc fans causing a shit load of trouble when they caused all the bother at Old Trafford. 

His "it's all about the fans" bullshit during that was exactly that, he doesn't give a flying fuck unless it suits him.

Won't stop him going to a World Cup that will cause havoc to the league system, was corrupt as fuck to begin with and is held in stadiums that a load of semi slaves have actually died to make.

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as karma, so he'll continue to be paid a shit ton of cash for being a disingenuous, dishonest cunt for a living pretty much until the day he dies. 

16 hours ago, Anubis said:

Scott is the New Jackal.

Clearly laying down the groundwork to cover up the wave of terror he's going to unleash on the African continent "no officer, my phone got stolen in Paris, you can see I posted all about it on the internet". 

• Upvote 8

48 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Clearly laying down the groundwork to cover up the wave of terror he's going to unleash on the African continent "no officer, my phone got stolen in Paris, you can see I posted all about it on the internet". 

It's the start of the next Bourne movie, it's bringing Jason out of retirement.

2 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Not only Liverpool fans, but Real fans, British, French and Spanish journos, even the French police and politicians are turning on the claims made and the people making them. (Sad to see a few of ours - including on the first pages here - accepting that French narrative when there was no reason to and every reason not to, but there you go.)

I’ve thought a few times bout coming back and addressing my initial posts here in the light of what’s come out since. 

Seeing and hearing those first hand accounts since obviously puts those initial comments into a poor position, and the words from the authorities since are deplorable.

now is the time to offer sympathy and support to those affected, celebrate the overwhelmingly positive and good behaviour from our fans, seek accountability from those in charge, and ensure the voices of those who suffered are heard.

However, with that said, there was truth in what I posted. There has been a growing element of bad behaviour in our fan base (and in wider football and society) and it should be called out and efforts made to remove it. Not now, not while there’s a job on to clear our name and stop abuse of power, but at some point. 

5 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve thought a few times bout coming back and addressing my initial posts here in the light of what’s come out since. 

Seeing and hearing those first hand accounts since obviously puts those initial comments into a poor position, and the words from the authorities since are deplorable.

now is the time to offer sympathy and support to those affected, celebrate the overwhelmingly positive and good behaviour from our fans, seek accountability from those in charge, and ensure the voices of those who suffered are heard.

However, with that said, there was truth in what I posted. There has been a growing element of bad behaviour in our fan base (and in wider football and society) and it should be called out and efforts made to remove it. Not now, not while there’s a job on to clear our name and stop abuse of power, but at some point. 

There was people on the Paris thread saying they would bunk in if they didn't get tickets. All teams will always have those elements. Just like people bunk in to concerts, festivals etc. 

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Another thing to come out of all this is how much chunk Camilla Cabaeo had put on. She'll be disappointed when she looks back at that.

Dua Lips pisses on her. 

mick-mccarthy.gif

ill-be-back-terminator.gif

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Mook said:

I prefer Camila myself but that Superbowl shite should be nowhere near a Football game.

Ever.

Sadly BT Sport were saying UEFA want to turn it into a Superbowl event so expect to see more of this, including a half-time show in a few years. 

I've never had any experience with pepper spray (I've never tried to rape anyone or gone to a game in Europe right enough) so looked it up...

Screenshot_20220601-144234_Chrome.jpg

Absolutely perfect for 10 year old kids standing patiently in a queue then.

• Upvote 1

Even if we take the claim of 2800 odd attempted entries with fake tickets at it’s highest, what does that even mean? The implications being made in that statement need to be tackled too. 

Firstly, there’s an implication that those who tried to enter with fake tickets did so knowingly. It’s a gamble buying a ticket from a non-legitimate source. But, people with fakes might have bought them in good faith, genuinely believing them to be genuine tickets and not with any fraudulent intent. 

Secondly, it’s being strongly implied that these attempted entries into the stadium were made by Liverpool fans. How do we know this? Were they given a little questionnaire to fill out when they got knocked back? Were photos taken of the people? Are they just going on the guesswork of stewards and turnstile staff - a “most of them looked English” approach? Are we really to expect that local rogues who went round mugging, stealing and bunking in would draw the line at using fake tickets to get in? Or that a Madrid fan who couldn’t get in their end wouldn’t do anything they could to see the biggest game in European football - including knowingly or unknowingly buying a fake ticket for our end?

That’s before you factor in all the witness evidence of defective turnstiles, definitely genuine tickets being identified as fakes and the lack of knowledge of what system or analytics were in place to determine what constituted an attempted entry with a fake ticket (i.e. the accounts of people getting 3 or 4 red lights on a genuine ticket before finally getting a green light or just being let in under the turnstiles once a steward had manually verified the ticket.)

• Upvote 4

The ticket machines weren't even working properly.

Uefa/France have avoided being responsible for a crowd catastrophe by the skin of their teeth. Gate Y and the Underpass would have had the same connotations as Leppings Lane.

The way they've tried to weasel out of it is disgusting, and sadly we've seen it all before. Bastards.