You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

14 minutes ago, Paul said:

Sorry if someone’s already made this point, but where the fuck is Gary Neville in all of this? That cunt has got an opinion on every fucking thing in the world and yet hasn’t said one thing about this.

This is one of those issues where his voice would carry serious weight. It’s not about Liverpool; it’s about football fans. Him adding his voice to the calling out of the mistreatment of Liverpool fans as a very famous Manc could be incredibly powerful. And yet he’s silent.

Neville is a weapons grade helmet. He jumped the shark for me when he tried to bizarrely absolve the mancs for their share of the super league fiasco and claimed that somehow Liverpool were more culpable because we were the - erm - 'people's club'.

His bitching and moaning ended up with mancs cracking a copper's head open, no contrition for that either - nor mention of the fact that despite his bleating about a breakaway league, he'd been part of a breakaway league since he was 18, which had afforded him the wealth to treat inner Manchester like his own personal Monopoly board. 

Like the Gallaghers and Terry Christian, mancs like to come across like working class heroes but it's just racket, an endless stream of words and cliches grounded in nothing, scratch the surface and they hold ordinary working class people from places like Liverpool in utter contempt. 

It's a cardboard cutout of a working class city, like a film set, or one of those fake American towns the Russians used to build to train the KGB.

Terry Christian comes down to collect the paper, opens the gate to his white picket fence and waves to Gary Neville: "Hey Gary, what about them foodbanks hey."

Neville pats his kid on the head - who's out front selling lemonade to raise money for the school prom - and replies: "Hmmm yes, I don't like homelessness either, it must be ended at once." 

Then they both go back inside for an IPA and a sourdough sandwich from the Northern Quarter or wherever the fuck.

Fuck them and the punctual electric trams they rode in on.  

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Neville is a weapons grade helmet. He jumped the shark for me when he tried to bizarrely absolve the mancs for their share of the super league fiasco and claimed that somehow Liverpool were more culpable because we were the - erm - 'people's club'.

His bitching and moaning ended up with mancs cracking a copper's head open, no contrition for that either - nor mention of the fact that despite his bleating about a breakaway league, he'd been part of a breakaway league since he was 18, which had afforded him the wealth to treat inner Manchester like his own personal Monopoly board. 

Like the Gallaghers and Terry Christian, mancs like toe come accross like working class heroes but it's just racket, an endless stream of words and cliches grounded in nothing, scratch the surface and they hold ordinary working class people from places like Liverpool in utter contempt. 

It's a cardboard cutout of a working class city, like a film set, or one of those fake American towns the Russians used to build to train the KGB.

Terry Christian comes down to collect the paper and waves to Gary Neville: "Hey Gary, what about them foodbanks hey."

Neville pats his kid on the head - who's out front selling lemonade to raise money for the school prom - and replies: "Hmmm yes, I don't like homelessness it must be ended at once." 

Then they both go back inside for an IPA and a sourdough sandwich from the Northern Quarter or wherever the fuck.

Not even that punctual.  

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

The fix is in and has been since the kickoff was delayed. Look at this Tweet from a journalist just after the scheduled kickoff. The French were blaming our fans before they had a clue what had happened, and UEFA were only too happy to go along with it.

For me, as a journo he should have kept his footage and not gone back in.

• Upvote 1

The fix is in and has been since the kickoff was delayed. Look at this Tweet from a journalist just after the scheduled kickoff. The French were blaming our fans before they had a clue what had happened, and UEFA were only too happy to go along with it.

The fix is in and has been since the kickoff was delayed. Look at this Tweet from a journalist just after the scheduled kickoff. The French were blaming our fans before they had a clue what had happened, and UEFA were only too happy to go along with fuckin don't half go on.

Edited by DalyanPete
Double whatever

16 minutes ago, Paul said:

Sorry if someone’s already made this point, but where the fuck is Gary Neville in all of this? That cunt has got an opinion on every fucking thing in the world and yet hasn’t said one thing about this.

This is one of those issues where his voice would carry serious weight. It’s not about Liverpool; it’s about football fans. Him adding his voice to the calling out of the mistreatment of Liverpool fans as a very famous Manc could be incredibly powerful. And yet he’s silent.

Sucking Phil's cock and thinking how fucking clever he is. 

I’m not sure of the veracity of some of the claims or that they’ve translated well, but this is a quite astounding Twitter thread by a Spanish account. It might have slight racist undertones too, although it’s hard to deny that a lot of the locals causing trouble outside the ground were of African and Arabic descent. 

Anyway, it’s a long thread and you’ll need to translate it, but the claims at the end, if accurate, sum up what a shit show it could have been. Even worse than it was. The tweeter alleges that the bloke in the video that’s been posted in this thread of fans getting under the turnstiles, the bloke who kisses what appears to be his girlfriend, is a bloke who has appeared on TikToks filmed in Syria where he is in the company of a known terror suspect. The videos show him firing a Kalashnikov and others firing rocket launchers. At least, I believe that is what the translations say. 

Absolutely jaw droppingly astounding, if accurate. 

15 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Most journos go to those things with a back-up phone and cloud storage, so if they lose one or have it confiscated they can quickly switch and change the access to the account. I'm told some of them have much more elaborate technical means than that to anticipate losing footage, for the very reason that this kind of thing happens.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

And where are all these tickets? They didn't even manage to present one at their press conference. Obviously there would be some, there is at every big event, but 40k? I'd be expecting them to present us with thousands. And they're claiming there were 2000 at the gate. But does she mean 2000 like the ones Andy robbos mate had?

And it made me laugh when she said "there were fakes that looked just like the real thing". What the fuck did they think they'd look like? Someone just printed on a bit of paper "this is a ticket, please let me in". 

As the tickets were arriving, one of the first posts I saw on here was how easy the tickets looked to forge. I thought the same and assumed they put some magic in the QR code. But they know what they've done to filter fakes and should be prepared for it.

Even if there were 100k fakes, it doesn't excuse indiscriminately gassing fans with valid tickets. There should have been a simple filter in place to check tickets and then remove those people and their tickets from the area. And not some dickhead with a marker pen, a proper filtering with trained staff, reliable equipment and adequate, respectful police and a mechanism to move out those with invalid tickets. Instead it was organised by cunts, managed by cunts and run by cunts. 

And if the tickets are so easy to forge how come we didn’t also have thousands of forged tickets in both Kiev and Madrid?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

And if the tickets are so easy to forge how come we didn’t also have thousands of forged tickets in both Kiev and Madrid?

Also they closed the fan park before kick off because it was full. So that means there were 44k in there; how did we then have 50k-60k up at the ground? Absolute load of balls.

4 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Most journos go to those things with a back-up phone and cloud storage, so if they lose one or have it confiscated they can quickly switch and change the access to the account. I'm told some of them have much more elaborate tachnical means than that to anticipate losing footage, for the very reason that this kind of thing happens.

Right, didn't know that. Maybe he's not "most journos?" Sounds like a shithouse 

11 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I’m not sure of the veracity of some of the claims or that they’ve translated well, but this is a quite astounding Twitter thread by a Spanish account. It might have slight racist undertones too, although it’s hard to deny that a lot of the locals causing trouble outside the ground were of African and Arabic descent. 

Anyway, it’s a long thread and you’ll need to translate it, but the claims at the end, if accurate, sum up what a shit show it could have been. Even worse than it was. The tweeter alleges that the bloke in the video that’s been posted in this thread of fans getting under the turnstiles, the bloke who kisses what appears to be his girlfriend, is a bloke who has appeared on TikToks filmed in Syria where he is in the company of a known terror suspect. The videos show him firing a Kalashnikov and others firing rocket launchers. At least, I believe that is what the translations say. 

Absolutely jaw droppingly astounding, if accurate. 

If you open that in a Google web browser you can translate it into English

8 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Integrity?

Yes, the integrity of delivering to the brief you have agreed with your employer. Vital for any contractor.

If there's a lack of integrity in this picture, it lies with the authorities. But we know that already.

43 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ok, let’s take Madame Pompotwit’s more conservative figure of 30,000 fake tickets, and divide it by the 120 minutes before the game. That would mean they were checking 250 tickets per minute. 

Madam, you are taking bullshit.

Yeah, but those scruffs with marker pens were working really quick. All 4 of them. 

39 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Like the Gallaghers and Terry Christian, mancs like to come across like working class heroes but it's just racket, an endless stream of words and cliches grounded in nothing, scratch the surface and they hold ordinary working class people from places like Liverpool in utter contempt. 

Terry Christian comes down to collect the paper, opens the gate to his white picket fence and waves to Gary Neville: "Hey Gary, what about them foodbanks hey."

Neville pats his kid on the head - who's out front selling lemonade to raise money for the school prom - and replies: "Hmmm yes, I don't like homelessness either, it must be ended at once." 

Don't be picking on IPA drinkers just because Gary Neville is a cunt. 

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

In all honesty, what we need here is some intervention from our cunt of a government. They need to play some real politics and get uefa and the French to turn on each other - then throwing the other under the bus. I won't hold my breath. 

We won't get any help from anyone. Anyone not associated with LFC are ecstatic with the news. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

In all honesty, what we need here is some intervention from our cunt of a government. They need to play some real politics and get uefa and the French to turn on each other - then throwing the other under the bus. I won't hold my breath. 

That's where the challenge needs to come from but we all know what the tories think of Liverpool so there's more chance of me getting the Ballon D'or than that happening.

The club are asking for supporters who were there to get in touch & I believe Phil Scraton is on the case too. By the time they do anything, the fake tickets bullshit will be everywhere though and accepted as correct by the majority.