You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

25 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

That apology is fucking bollocks

Minimising their initial lies whilst subtly maintaining the myth of tens of thousands of fake tickets being used.

“I might have been wrong on the figure of 30,000 to 40,000 [fans with fake tickets] I gave to the [interior] minister,” said Lallement. “From an operational standpoint, it doesn’t change anything if it was around 40,000 or 30,000 or 20,000.”

What a fucking cunt

These cunts should lose their jobs, but they won't. UEFA should ban them holding future events, but they won't. There'll be a casual drip of non-apology apologies till they hope this all goes away without anyone taking responsibility or any repercussions. It's why these things keep happening at UEFA events. It's why the French police can't even handle tier 2 games with 100 away fans and ban them instead. It's amazing in this day and age the safety of fans is not even close to the top of the agenda. 

18 minutes ago, Lario said:

Yeah, no other choice!

How dare fans calmly walk through the turnstiles and scan their tickets for entry! Pepper spray for you!

That clip enrages me more and more whenever I see it. Cowardly French Scum.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Lario said:

Yeah, no other choice!

How dare fans calmly walk through the turnstiles and scan their tickets for entry! Pepper spray for you!

What I don’t get is how the poor lad who got sprayed directly just walks off but others fall over, cough etc. does it take a minute until it starts hurting or what? 
Disgusting scenes anyway.

There's the odd interesting detail about French media and politicians recounted in the latest Allez les Rouges podcast, if you can get past the sound of the Sniffer of Shankly performing docker-deep snorts of snot into the microphone every two bloody minutes.

17 hours ago, Anubis said:

I’ll go on record as saying I believe it was deleted deliberately. No way that stadium wouldn’t keep it given the controversy.

I keep the data longer on my fucking ring video doorbell. It's ridiculous that it would auto delete after 7 days. That's just something that have to say contractually, but there's no way they delete after 7 days. I bet anything you like, if there was any evidence on there that could push some blame onto our fans, it wouldn't have magically deleted. 

• Upvote 1

Farcical this, an absolute disgrace and quite obviously deliberately done. Inept liars who are also corrupt so like most governments and police then. The fans from both sides have video evidence they cannot touch, hope this shower get theirs but I won’t be holding my breath. 

10 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I keep the data longer on my fucking ring video doorbell. It's ridiculous that it would auto delete after 7 days. That's just something that have to say contractually, but there's no way they delete after 7 days. I bet anything you like, if there was any evidence on there that could push some blame onto our fans, it wouldn't have magically deleted. 

The other thing is: most big professional places use cloud storage for their security cameras - partly to ensure that this kind of 'accident' doesn't prove fatal. I mean, hell, many domestic home security cameras come with cloud storage for the very same reason. The days when someone could sneak in and just wipe a tape ended when 1970s TV movies faded from fashion. I just don't believe this was really the sum of the stadium's security 'back-up'.

26 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

The other thing is: most big professional places use cloud storage for their security cameras - partly to ensure that this kind of 'accident' doesn't prove fatal. I mean, hell, many domestic home security cameras come with cloud storage for the very same reason. The days when someone could sneak in and just wipe a tape ended when 1970s TV movies faded from fashion. I just don't believe this was really the sum of the stadium's security 'back-up'.

I think with cloud solutions it would be pretty normal to have a delete policy to keep a set number of days. I would be amazed if it was a 7 day policy, there's just no way. 

4 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Can we erase the result?

It has not been mentioned much but certainly it had to affect the team and its performance. 

The place should have been absolutely bouncing full of reds - imagine the mindset of the players coming out to warm up, then finding out what was going on. 

Fucked by the French and Madrid - doesn't get any worse.

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It has not been mentioned much but certainly it had to affect the team and its performance. 

The place should have been absolutely bouncing full of reds - imagine the mindset of the players coming out to warm up, then finding out what was going on. 

Fucked by the French and Madrid - doesn't get any worse.

Good point that, quite a few of their mates and families were at the game.