You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

Can’t trust the French. Simple fact that is. In all seriousness we’ll be battered again and I’ve no doubt fans turned up with fakes tickets chancing it.

But we can’t allow the narrative to come out that this is good fans causing chaos. That clearly isn’t the case and I’m glad Ornstein alongside other journalists can vouch for us on this. The French authorities by the sounds of it have fucked things up.

3 minutes ago, Freddo said:

Can’t trust the French. Simple fact that is. In all seriousness we’ll be battered again and I’ve no doubt fans turned up with fakes tickets chancing it.

But we can’t allow the narrative to come out that this is good fans causing chaos. That clearly isn’t the case and I’m glad Ornstein alongside other journalists can vouch for us on this. The French authorities by the sounds of it have fucked things up.

Fine, agree, the narrative shouldn’t be good fans caused this, but we’ve seen fuck loads of people on twitter and on forums bragging about blag tickets and efforts to bunk in.

I’m not there so I can’t say anything about what happened on the ground but we too often turn a blind eye to scumbags doing quite blatantly the wrong thing.

no excuse for two wrong treatment of our good fans, but we need to start calling out our own.

whether it’s knobheads throwing flares into rival supporters ends, knobheads robbing service stations on the way to the cup final and bragging about it on twitter or knobheads flogging and intentionally buying fake tickets for this match.

our good fans - those in the vast, vast majority get tarred by these twats, and we excuse them too much.

I’ll probably get slated for saying this but it’s true.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Can't help but think the fench police just wanted to get their own back following the mess at the fan park. Cours de vincennes got absolutely trashed by our fans. 

What happened at Cours de Vincennes ?

9 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Fine, agree, the narrative shouldn’t be good fans caused this, but we’ve seen fuck loads of people on twitter and on forums bragging about blag tickets and efforts to bunk in.

I’m not there so I can’t say anything about what happened on the ground but we too often turn a blind eye to scumbags doing quite blatantly the wrong thing.

no excuse for two wrong treatment of our good fans, but we need to start calling out our own.

Couldn't agree more with you.

It's exactly what we saw in Athens. A minority of absolute chancer cunts ruining it for the good fans, and tainting the name of the club and city.

Very much long overdue that these people were ostracised.

4 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Couldn't agree more with you.

It's exactly what we saw in Athens. A minority of absolute chancer cunts ruining it for the good fans, and tainting the name of the club and city.

Very much long overdue that these people were ostracised.

While I'd agree with you if proved to be true,I'm surprised given you are one often telling everybody to wait for official reports,let's hear both sides of the story and so on. 

7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

While I'd agree with you if proved to be true,I'm surprised given you are one often telling everybody to wait for official reports,let's hear both sides of the story and so on. 

It's nothing to do with sides of any story. As Bob says, there have been loads of people saying they were going to try to bunk in or get in with blag tickets. It's simply taking them at their word.

Regardless of the extent to which they were responsible for the chaos tonight, those so-called fans need to be fucked off.

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

I’m leaning this way too. 

There is an element of our fan base that don’t do much for the club’s reputation. But, that’s pretty much wider society - there’s good people and there’s bad people. 

But, I’d like to see the outcome of any investigation before giving an opinion on what happened tonight - particularly as the official version of events changed in a short period of time from fans turning up late to fans trying to get in with fake tickets. 

Just now, Nelly-Matip said:

I’m leaning this way too. 

There is an element of our fan base that don’t do much for the club’s reputation. But, that’s pretty much wider society - there’s good people and there’s bad people. 

But, I’d like to see the outcome of any investigation before giving an opinion on what happened tonight - particularly as the official version of events changed in a short period of time from fans turning up late to fans trying to get in with fake tickets. 

It’s also worth noting that this change in narrative occurred only after loads of reputable voices spoke out to state that the fans turning up late claim was a demonstrably untrue load of bollocks.