You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PODCAST: Champions League Final Preview

tlw content

The double winning Reds are looking to make it a treble as they bod for a seventh European Cup this weekend in Paris. Standing in the way are a familiar foe.

The last time the sides met in Paris it ended with Alan Kennedy securing number three. Four years ago in Kyiv it was Real who emerged victorious. To discuss who will triumph this time, Chris Smith is joined by Julian Richards and TLW Editor Dave Usher.

Allez les Rouges!

View full article

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Fucking 20 mins in and you’re all still bleating about last weekend.  Dicks. Stop depressing me and get on with the Final Preview 

Although Jules comments on “banter” were superb and I’ll be robbing that and claiming it as my own. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Fucking 20 mins in and you’re all still bleating about last weekend.  Dicks. Stop depressing me and get on with the Final Preview 

Although Jules comments on “banter” were superb and I’ll be robbing that and claiming it as my own. 

Jules said "if Johnny H is listening he can just skip forward to this bit"

I took it out as it was too much of an in joke. Most people listening will have no idea who you are!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Not keen on Chris' misplaced confidence!

Also, had to laugh at when Chris said we'll be back on Saturday after the game and Dave was like, yeah right!

That was the... erm... two beers talking. 

• dave u unpinned this topic