You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid (N) - Champions League Final, Sat 28th May 2022 (8:00pm)

Trumo

19 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily."

Yeah, I'm on my second San Miguel. 

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Just picked my dad up from the hospital after having two strokes last week, hoping we do the business for us all and especially my dad.

I'll crack open a third for your ol' man too. Best of luck to him.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elite said:

Just picked my dad up from the hospital after having two strokes last week, hoping we do the business for us all and especially my dad.

Would be boss for him if we did. 

On a more general note, the Liverpool Facebook page has just started sharing stuff from the fan park and it looks amazing. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Modric pinging passes to the huge space we leave on the right is my biggest concern since I saw purple Aki on a train. Its also a great metaphor as people say "it's all about the journey.... enjoy the journey" the journey is scary, uncomfortable and all you want is for it to end, it's only when the journey ends and it all turns out good you can appreciate the wild ride, the fact your muscles weren't big enough to even interest the man let alone have you squat him on your back. I'll be glad when it's done pretending I was never scared it was a forgone conclusion.  obviously I'd batter him anyway it's all a myth surrounding the name.

Now if youre in Paris then the journey is real. Enjoy.

I still haven't gotten over the fact that Aki was roaming the streets of Newcastle for a period of time and I never got to see him in the flesh.

It would have been the first instance of someone being arrested for trying to force him to feel their muscles. 

5 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Reddy on SSN: squeak squeak squeak, waffle waffle, banal bullshit, squeak.

SSN: Thanks Melissa, now over to Vinny O'Connor at the team hotel...

Never in the field of football reporting has so little been said, by so many words. 

11 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Nerves have kicked in. I'm trying to convince myself that Madrid are due a loss in a CL final, and we're due a nice comfortable win with no drama.

Every time we play in a big game I always hope for a nice routine simple game. 

It never bloody happens. 

26 minutes ago, Elite said:

I hope we bring it home for your old man, mate.

Hopefully he can recover well and relatively unaffected.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Every time we play in a big game I always hope for a nice routine simple game. 

It never bloody happens. 

Don't know about that, pretty sure my blood pressure went below 150 during a Screensport Super Cup final second leg at one point in the 80's.

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Real team:

Courtois, Carvajal, Militao, Alaba, Mendy, Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Valverde, Vinicius, Benzema

Exactly what we thought then. Big night for Trent and whoever partners Van Dijk, because 100% of Madrid's attacks will be coming down that side.

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

My mate is there and he’s just said that it’s quite moody at the ground with groups of kids trying to grab people’s tickets off them. He didn’t say if they are locals or fans though. Hopefully not the latter. 

Rats.