You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid (N) - Champions League Final, Sat 28th May 2022 (8:00pm)

Trumo

18 minutes ago, Freddo said:

Immortality awaits. Can the boys grab it with both hands. 
They’ll try their absolute best to do that.

And for the cunt that cycle past my house last night booing the flags. Get fucked lad 

To be fair, my dad insisted we boo every time we drove past Goodison for the whole of my childhood, and I still do it now to wind the wife up.

• Upvote 3

Modric pinging passes to the huge space we leave on the right is my biggest concern since I saw purple Aki on a train. Its also a great metaphor as people say "it's all about the journey.... enjoy the journey" the journey is scary, uncomfortable and all you want is for it to end, it's only when the journey ends and it all turns out good you can appreciate the wild ride, the fact your muscles weren't big enough to even interest the man let alone have you squat him on your back. I'll be glad when it's done pretending I was never scared it was a forgone conclusion.  obviously I'd batter him anyway it's all a myth surrounding the name.

Now if youre in Paris then the journey is real. Enjoy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I am not Stringy you know! My point is that I hate that kind of disparagement towards the opposition,especially these cunts and prefer banners that celebrate our achievements instead.

It's in all your posts, mate. In the most lovable, respectful way possible... you're a miserable ol' fucker sometimes. 

1 hour ago, Freddo said:

Immortality awaits. Can the boys grab it with both hands. 
They’ll try their absolute best to do that.

And for the cunt that cycle past my house last night booing the flags. Get fucked lad 

At least they didn’t try to get in your window and start kicking your door and scaring the kids.

• Upvote 1

Tell you what, I’m just so fucking happy right now that it’s not Man City we’re facing later. 

I’m full of nervous excitement for the match but the aftermath if we lose just isn’t entering my mind. I’m not worried about having to deal with shithead Madrid fans or anything like that. Whereas if we were playing City my mind would just keep going back to “what if we lose to THEM?”.

I’m looking forward to kick off. I just wouldn’t feel the same if it was against that shower of cheating pricks. 

• Upvote 8

22 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I am not Stringy you know! My point is that I hate that kind of disparagement towards the opposition,especially these cunts and prefer banners that celebrate our achievements instead.

I know what you’re saying, and agree. But in this case it’s not disparagement against the opposition. This is just a wee pisstake on a statement shouted from the crowd before every single Liverpool match regardless of whether we’re playing the Dog and Duck or Brazil 1970. 

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

I know what you’re saying, and agree. But in this case it’s not disparagement against the opposition. This is just a wee pisstake on a statement shouted from the crowd before every single Liverpool match regardless of whether we’re playing the Dog and Duck or Brazil 1970. 

I've heard players like Dalglish and Rush being called shit so I know what you mean. I'd still rather not see it on a banner though.

53 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I thought it was obviously tongue in cheek.  We've all muttered it when we're labouring against Burnley or Norwich; applying it to Real Madrid is clearly a joke.

I think it's boss.