Sign in to follow this  
Bot

Parade

I see it’s been boiling piss! FA cup winners always had a parade. We’ve earns one but might be a bit awkward if we don’t win in Paris! 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I dont know how I feel about this.  

Carry on.

Why would anyone feel anything other than positive about it? The men have won 2 cups, could win 3/4, and the women have won something as well. Yeah, it'll be worse if we don't win the Champions League, but it's still totally fair.

• Upvote 3

I would rather it wasn’t on the 29th, but UEFA has given us no choice.

Evertonians might say that, because of this, we should opt out of having one; they have, indeed, shown us a clear lead in opting out of having trophy parades.

Great atmosphere at the last parade.stood with family and friends opposite Police headquarters/Albert Dock for four hours.someone produced a ball and the kids had an impromptu kick about on the road while waiting for the team,at one time,our George decided to fuck off with the ball up his shirt.!A fabulous day.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Anyone who disagrees with the parade if we don't win the CL has no right to criticise Klopp, or any Liverpool manager, for fielding weakened teams in the domestic cups.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Moo said:

Anyone who disagrees with the parade if we don't win the CL has no right to criticise Klopp, or any Liverpool manager, for fielding weakened teams in the domestic cups.

It's the timing as much as anything that will be weird.

And luckily I've not criticised Klopp for fielding a weakened team. 

It had to be announced early for the police to organise enough officers on duty to cope with the potential size of the crowds.

In any case, not many teams win the two domestic cups in the same season and reach the final of the Champions League and finish Winners/Runners Up in the League.

Plus the Women’s team have their Champions Trophy to show as well.

A fabulous season which should be celebrated with a parade.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Absolutely right and worthy to have a parade. I don’t expect I’ll make the trip over if it’s “only” the two cups though.

if we add anything else to it I’ll be there.

1 hour ago, coachpotato said:

It had to be announced early for the police to organise enough officers on duty to cope with the potential size of the crowds.

In any case, not many teams win the two domestic cups in the same season and reach the final of the Champions League and finish Winners/Runners Up in the League.

Plus the Women’s team have their Champions Trophy to show as well.

A fabulous season which should be celebrated with a parade.

You say that but strong rumours there could be a parade where a German shepherd is raised to compete with us

2 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

It's the timing as much as anything that will be weird.

Yeah. Let's stop everyone going on holiday because we want a few extra days to lick our wounds.