Sign in to follow this  
Bot

Parade

13 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Why would anyone feel anything other than positive about it? The men have won 2 cups, could win 3/4, and the women have won something as well. Yeah, it'll be worse if we don't win the Champions League, but it's still totally fair.

The women have won promotion to the WSL,which is pretty much nothing to be honest. They had a right when they won the WSL a few seasons back as that was an achievement among their peers. Promotion isn't more than should be expected.

10 hours ago, stringvest said:

I don't know whether anyone has looked at hotel prices for the weekend, but fuck me they're ridiculous.

All round Stig's then.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The women have won promotion to the WSL,which is pretty much nothing to be honest. They had a right when they won the WSL a few seasons back as that was an achievement among their peers. Promotion isn't more than should be expected.

What a tedious opinion. 

They won a trophy, which is a reason to include them in these festivities, which they and the fans will enjoy. Bottom line. 

Klopp in today's press conference: "We have enough reasons to celebrate already. Carabao Cup, FA Cup and whatever will come. We didn't have a parade two years ago when we became champion. I'm happy we can now deliver what I promised. It's just for Liverpool FC. I couldn't care less what other people think."

• Upvote 8

20 minutes ago, Naz17 said:

Klopp in today's press conference: "We have enough reasons to celebrate already. Carabao Cup, FA Cup and whatever will come. We didn't have a parade two years ago when we became champion. I'm happy we can now deliver what I promised. It's just for Liverpool FC. I couldn't care less what other people think."

The cunt could have at least said I'm so glad I delivered what I said. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Naz17 said:

I saw that and thought ‘good lad’

4 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

What a tedious opinion. 

They won a trophy, which is a reason to include them in these festivities, which they and the fans will enjoy. Bottom line. 

Tedious to you maybe,but I thought we celebrated real success at this club? It's not the first time the women have done this and its not a great achievement either,at least not nowadays.

7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Tedious to you maybe,but I thought we celebrated real success at this club? It's not the first time the women have done this and its not a great achievement either,at least not nowadays.

Yes, you're right, the club has not been successful this season. Good stuff.

43 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

We made more money fella - happiness and all that.

5 hours ago, Naz17 said:

Why would anyone else think we shouldn't have a parade anyway.

Domestic cup double is more than enough reason - Arsenal had one for just fa cup i recall back in 2014.

Missed the last one as the Ruiz knockout of AJ kept us out well past what could be considered reasonable, so looking forward to this. If they're in town any earlier than 6, however, that could be a problem.

6 hours ago, Naz17 said:

He's so glad, he delivered what he said...

Surely the parade will be...

1) Our mens 1st team coach

2) Our womens 1st team coach

3) Everton

On 19/05/2022 at 15:52, Pete said:

Parade you say?  More a Fiesta/Razzle person myself. 

It honestly comes down to whatever is in the hedge. 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

I love the smell of boiling piss in the morning.

defo driving back to Liverpool on Friday.

Might swerve it now, if it’s going to be Wool central.

56 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Absolute last thing this city needs is Huyton lads acting the big man.

I’ve already bought 4 bags of coke, a box of display fireworks, 2 crates of Fosters and and a new North Face T-shirt and short combo for the big day.

• Upvote 4

If we do get beat in Paris there will be a lot of deflated people, I doubt the turn up would be as big but if Klopp wants it then that's enough. Please don't show the Premier league trophy though because we didn't get to do it last time that would be grim. The seasons been great next weekend could make it an all time great.