You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) - Sun 22nd May 2022 (4:00pm)

Trumo

6 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Carragher ''I'd expect Liverpool to be winning more trophies in the future."

No fucking mention of City's spending over the last ten years. They've ruined the league, absolutely ruined it. Are ANY commentators going to mention it? If it wasn't for us it'd be a farmer's league - a league that includes Man Utd and Chelsea. City have absolutely destroyed this division. 

Unless City slip up early and there’s a chance to get out ahead ala 19/20, I’d be inclined to prioritise the CL next season. Might as well expose the farce for what it is. Field Carabao teams before important CL fixtures.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Im genuinely fucking gutted

The irrational part of me is wondering if we were winning while city were 2-0 it would have knocked the stuffing out of them with a mountain to climb. 

Can't believe we were so fucking shite that first half. 

Exactly this. We’re running on fumes. Their heads had gone - we score five minutes sooner and we win it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheDrowningMan said:

Unless City slip up early and there’s a chance to get out ahead ala 19/20, I’d be inclined to prioritise the CL next season. Might as well expose the farce for what it is. Field Carabao teams before important CL fixtures.

What's the point we've gotten to finals of everything doing it the way we have.

• Upvote 1

As well as being up against a great football team called Sportswashed FC, our Club has had to contend with a fixture list that did us no favours, decisions that went against us and for them in big games/moments, and the willingness of those in power to continuously look the other way. 

If this was it for season 21/22 then we’ve been incredible. I couldn’t be prouder of what’s been achieved. We’re not done yet though. One final push to Paris to bring home Big Ears for the seventh time. Of course I want it for all the fans but I think I want it for the players, our manager, and his staff more. They fucking deserve it. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

Coutinho was pulled off by Stevie after scoring Villa’s second. Once he went off, there was no way Villa were going to threaten another.

Common sense management really isn’t it. It was always going to be the Alamo. That cunt throwing in the second though.

1 minute ago, niallers said:

4 years of a premier league investigation into the cunts and nothing! Just lawyers sending paperwork back and forth. Cunts

That's how they got away with the cheating last time. Found to be cheats but they delayed it so much CAS fucked it off.

Just now, J-V said:

What's the point we've gotten to finals of everything doing it the way we have.

Because the only way to beat City is to get out at ahead and break their spirit. Nothing else works, so if that doesn’t happen, save the players legs and expose the sham of a league. I’d be feeling a lot more optimistic about Madrid if half of our players weren’t running on empty or injured.

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Because the only way to beat City is to get out at ahead and break their spirit. Nothing else works, so if that doesn’t happen, save the players legs and expose the sham of a league. I’d be feeling a lot more optimistic about Madrid if half of our players weren’t running on empty or injured.

So the only way to breat their spirit is to get ahead early but you want us to play Carabao team selections and throw games before CL matches.

Thing is that we did our part and if we won 20 nil they'd have still won the league. 

Need to start beating them instead of taking only one point off them. 

We've got a date with big ears next week, they don't. Up the red's 

Nothing will come of it.

The PL have evidence of City wrongdoing but just sit on it.

The PL have approved a state with an appalling human rights record to become club owners.

The PL have allowed Everton to cheat FFP with massively inflated Covid offsets to the detriment of other clubs.

The PL are not fit for purpose.

Every key player has played his guts out this season for us, and its obvious we have fuck all left in the tank. The boys are rooted. They’ve given everything. What a ride.

We now have to rouse ourselves for what will be the most difficult game of the season. Madrid will turn up for this, and so must we. I’m dreading no Thiago in midfield. I’d actually hold Luis back for the 2nd half and maybe start Bobby, simply to have those fresh Diaz wizard feet in the last 45 when the game’s opened up….and I I’d switch………..but that’s anither thread.

7 minutes ago, redinblack said:

PS Noel and Liam Gallagher stick you tweets up your arses, you pair of no talent nomark cunts. Your band is shit and you are fucking charlatans. Fuck Off.

I'm off

No mate, they were in Oasis, not The Charlatans. 

I'll get me coat...

• Upvote 1