You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) - Sun 22nd May 2022 (4:00pm)

Trumo

Just now, Trumo said:

When I first saw the replay of the Wolves goal, I was sure that Jimenez was beyond the last defender when the ball was cleared upfield by their keeper, and I was also convinced that Ibou never touched the ball, so unless I've mis-read the situation, play should havebeen pulled back for the offside.

Think it was a goal kick man.

It's always the hope that kills you. 

I said it before the game, both teams would win but its that glimmer of hope that villa gave us which makes this painful. 

I've not seen anything of the city game and won't, but assume there was some spawny moments in there and some favourable decisions

We pushed the biggest fucking sportswashers to the absolute limit. We showed up eventually and they had to show up too.

Three goals in five minutes. Fucking hell, how many times has that happened ?

I was getting concerned that we were not getting the job done and the worst thing would have been to have seen us fuck up and those cunts doing the same. That would have been unbearable and I would feel far worse in the scenario.

For fucks sake, the Sportswashers cant even celebrate properly. My stream went to a split screen to show the knuckle draggers singing about Gerrard slipping over nearly a decade ago. Probably whilst waving plastic flags. Cunts.

Proud of this club and there is one more job to do. Go on Redmen !

Carragher ''I'd expect Liverpool to be winning more trophies in the future."

No fucking mention of City's spending over the last ten years. They've ruined the league, absolutely ruined it. Are ANY commentators going to mention it? If it wasn't for us it'd be a farmer's league - a league that includes Man Utd and Chelsea. City have absolutely destroyed this division. 

Just now, johnsusername said:

Carragher ''I'd expect Liverpool to be winning more trophies in the future."

No fucking mention of City's spending over the last ten years. They've ruined the league, absolutely ruined it. Are ANY commentators going to mention it? If it wasn't for us it'd be a farmer's league - a league that includes Man Utd and Chelsea. City have absolutely destroyed this division. 

To be fair he did say Liverpool can't compete with city in spending and he also said if it wasn't for Liverpool the league would have been a cakewalk for city over the last years

9 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

You know what thats 3 times we've lost out on the title on the last day against theses cheating twats. When's it going to be our turn? 

Fucking typical we won the league when no fucker could see it. For me it feels like it didn't happen as we couldn't celebrate or have a parade.

Cant fucking believe the collapse by Villa in what 10 minutes. 

Coutinho was pulled off by Stevie after scoring Villa’s second. Once he went off, there was no way Villa were going to threaten another.

I wont lie, I'm fucking gutted. But I love our boys and we did what we had to do.

Fuck City. Fuck Guardiola and Fuck the rest of those financially doped cheating cunts.

On to Paris, where City aren't going. Because they aren't good enough.

PS Noel and Liam Gallagher stick you tweets up your arses, you pair of no talent nomark cunts. Your band is shit and you are fucking charlatans. Fuck Off.

I'm off

• Upvote 4

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Imagine being a united fan cheering for City winning another title. What a fucked up place to be in.

Did we not all do it when they beat Utd with the last kick of the game. City are hardly Utd's rivals even if in the same shitty City

Im genuinely fucking gutted

The irrational part of me is wondering if we were winning while city were 2-0 it would have knocked the stuffing out of them with a mountain to climb. 

Can't believe we were so fucking shite that first half.