You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) - Sun 22nd May 2022 (4:00pm)

Trumo

Some of the comments about our players in here and all season have been pretty fucking grim. Considering this is probably the best team we will have in our lifetimes, considering how close it was, considering we are up against state sanctioned financial doping, considering we are in the final of all the cups, you’d think maybe it’d be appreciated. But nah. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

92 points and it's still not enough, Abu Dhabi have ruined this league. Well done to the lads I hated nearly every moment of that game though.

Please for the love of god dont be so shit against Madrid and start badly and sort the fucking huge gaps left by trent. I'm starting to warm to the idea of putting him in midfield and buying a right back.

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Some of the comments about our players in here and all season have been pretty fucking grim. 

You’d think we were toiling under Rodgers instead of putting in a somewhat below-par performance on the final day of the longest season we could have possibly had. I put it down to frustration with the City-engineered status quo, because this is as good a team as the club has ever had. There’s just a big, cheating obstacle in the way and a load of teams who shit themselves at the merest mention of them.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

92 points and it's still not enough, Abu Dhabi have ruined this league. Well done to the lads I hated nearly every moment of that game though.

Please fir the love of god do t be so shit against Madrid and start badly and sort the fucking huge gaps left by trent. I'm starting to warm to the idea of putting him in midfield and buying a right back.

Feel the same as you. Sick to death of getting cheated by these cunts. It'll come across as sour grapes and we know they are a top side that are well coached. But how they got here is a disgrace and needs dealing with. Couldn't detest them more than I do 

Would rather have lost it this way than them losing or drawing and us failing to capitalise. We did everything we could have. Covid won them the league, we were ravaged and they mysteriously, weren't.

They're school yard bullies, they can slap smaller sides around but put them in the mix against equal sides and they shit the bed, as they did in the CL and againts us in the FA Cup.

Fuck'em, proud of our lads. 

• Upvote 4