You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) - Sun 22nd May 2022 (4:00pm)

Trumo

On their main forum Wolves fans are allowing themselves a little fantasy of Villa drawing with City and them beating or drawing with us at Anfield. Come on Reds, if nothing else this afternoon, send these fuckers home with a defeat.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Article in the i yesterday, by Sam Cunningham, entitled So, Who Deserves The Title More?, comparing us and city in several areas over the past 4 seasons, these being Styles, Likeability (?), Stats and Spending.

Basically (arguably?) he deduced there’s nothing to choose between the two until the Spending bit where he says “…..that Liverpool have achieved so much with less than half the net spend (£200m to £500m) ultimately makes Liverpool the deserving winners.”

Maybe, not that it means beans at the end of the day, some of the journo’s are finally beginning to see through city and their owners.

Papers like the i, the independent and sometimes the Guardian have been pointing it out a while. It’s papers that people actually read such as the mail or other right wing rags that need to start exposing it. Or discussions on Sky sports but there’s complex reasons for why that’s unlikely to happen, easily summed up with the words Murdoch or protecting a brand etc

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

On their main forum Wolves fans are allowing themselves a little fantasy of Villa drawing with City and them beating or drawing with us at Anfield. Come on Reds, if nothing else this afternoon, send these fuckers home with a defeat.

It’s an opportunity for these Brexit flag shaggers to feel relevant for once in their lives before they head back to their dead end shit hole

I hate that we are relying on someone else to do a job but what a fucking side we are. This club, the fans (even Strontz) deserve every single bit of success. To compete with those sportwashing bastards and take them to the last day of the season and keep them working is truly outstanding. Add to that we will play every game available to us, have two domestic cups in the bag..... just wow.

Even if they are 3 nil up after half an hour I'll be celebrating today. Celebrating that we've taken championship manager cheat mode to a deciding day, celebrating that we aren't dirty rotten cheating manc twats and celebrating that this is everyone else's last game of the season.... but not ours.... we see things they'll never see. 

Oh one last thing, Stevie..... all those things I called you when you managed them fucking mutants ..... I take most of it back. 

DacMT1GWsAE9w-G.jpg

• Upvote 4

I’ve just been asked to be emergency cover for babysitting duties tonight- starting at 6.30! So I’ll be able watch the match but none of the afters! So we’ll probably win the League! Or, I won’t be needed after all!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, suzy said:

I’ve just been asked to be emergency cover for babysitting duties tonight- starting at 6.30! So I’ll be be able watch the match but none of the afters! So we’ll probably win the League! Or, I won’t be needed after all!

1664CE98-0635-4697-B7E3-63C8F932B2F2.png

• Upvote 1

It goes without saying I'd love us to win it today but if it doesn't happen I've already made my peace if we don't , all we can do is win our match and hope against hope that Villa provide a miracle at Sports washing cheats fc but if we don't then so be it .

It's been a really good fucking season competing on 4 fronts this late in the season is unbelievable really , 2 cups safely tucked away in the trophy cabinet and a season finale like no other next Saturday is something other clubs can only  dream off 

Add on the fact that we have the greatest manager in the world who has just committed for at least 4 more years ( hopefully more  ) and I think we can all agree that it's been one of the best ever seasons  to be a Red. 

• Upvote 1

Truly incredible efforts by all involved, players, staff and fans. Brilliant to see how unified the club is currently all striving for Shankly’s goal of winning silverware, that is the most important thing.

The way the club is growing and improving year on year is special to watch and we will only go on from this. 
Jurgen for 4 more years is vital and I have no doubt in my mind that we’ll win at least one more league title and another European cup under jurgen. Probably two of each.

Up the reds and let’s hope for some good fortune today, if not number seven in Paris beckons.

Just walking to the bus stop and there's a definite buzz in the air. Some kid shouting "Come on you Reds" from a passing car. Some bloke high-fiving me and singing the Steve Gerrard song. Red flags all over the houses. 

These really are the days.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I hate that we are relying on someone else to do a job but what a fucking side we are. This club, the fans (even Strontz) deserve every single bit of success. To compete with those sportwashing bastards and take them to the last day of the season and keep them working is truly outstanding. Add to that we will play every game available to us, have two domestic cups in the bag..... just wow.

Even if they are 3 nil up after half an hour I'll be celebrating today. Celebrating that we've taken championship manager cheat mode to a deciding day, celebrating that we aren't dirty rotten cheating manc twats and celebrating that this is everyone else's last game of the season.... but not ours.... we see things they'll never see. 

Oh one last thing, Stevie..... all those things I called you when you managed them fucking mutants ..... I take most of it back. 

DacMT1GWsAE9w-G.jpg

Agree with all that mate but that’s a nightmare of a banner 

33 minutes ago, John102 said:

Apparently, Martinez is out. Hopefully one of those games where the reserve keeper comes in and has the game of his life.

Oil-rich cheating bastards probably slipped him a few quid to fake an injury (let's not forget Hans "bobble bobble" Segars), Peps tried everything else this week 

2 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Fuck have you just seen the City bus welcome? Embarrassing to fuck the Everton ones were better.

Real small time club (city) bought success but can't buy passion and history.

It does depress me a bit losing to them, you sort of don't mind when it's a big club with decent history, but it's like having your Ferrari stolen by a tramp.