You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) - Sun 22nd May 2022 (4:00pm)

Trumo

1 hour ago, JustTosh said:

Had a look into the crystal ball:

Comfortable, not spectacular 2-0 win at Anfield. 3 mins left of match at Emptyhad, City leading 1-0. Then as our players prepare for their round of honor – explosion! Coutinho equalizes, 1-1 at their place. FA officials getting busy tying red ribbons around the replica trophy.

Fuck being realistic, I’m allowed to dream.

I like that! 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JustTosh said:

Comfortable, not spectacular 2-0 win at Anfield. 3 mins left of match at Emptyhad, City leading 1-0. Then as our players prepare for their round of honor – explosion! Coutinho equalizes, 1-1 at their place. FA officials getting busy tying red ribbons around the replica trophy.

Won't happen.

Ings is the better finisher.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Let’s face it, there’s less than no chance of Villa getting anything. City will be at least a couple of goals to the good by the time the game enters its closing stages and we’ll have a day or two of the latest hollow title win even their own fans will struggle to care about.

“Can’t see past Chelsea getting a win”.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Let’s face it, there’s less than no chance of Villa getting anything. City will be at least a couple of goals to the good by the time the game enters its closing stages and we’ll have a day or two of the latest hollow title win even their own fans will struggle to care about.

You'll get 1/7 odds on MCity as champions, suggesting we'l have around 10% chance.

Even if you say City will win 99 of 100 matchaes like that, I'll still hope this is the odd one they don't.

To me there's no need for logic, just a small glimmer of hope. And there is hope, nothing's done til it's done.

13 minutes ago, JustTosh said:

You'll get 1/7 odds on MCity as champions, suggesting we'l have around 10% chance.

Even if you say City will win 99 of 100 matchaes like that, I'll still hope this is the odd one they don't.

To me there's no need for logic, just a small glimmer of hope. And there is hope, nothing's done til it's done.

So you're saying their is a chance? 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JustTosh said:

I’ve been thinking more along the lines of Face Off, and simply having Van Dijk, Diaz, Alisson  and Mane’s faces turned into that of the Villa players. I’m not sure how feasible radical reconstructive surgery is at this point, though, with FSG being so tight with money.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

That  famous Altrincham fan Anthony Taylor is the  ref , Michael Oliver is doing the cheats match 

Respective records this season of Anthony Taylor... IMG_20220520_173835.thumb.jpg.a4db144eb7198175742f50bb8dc394d3.jpg

And Michael Oliver... IMG_20220520_174043.thumb.jpg.67858ef2e6b32a8502f0d1ffa23972c3.jpg

Shame the refs aren't switched around, Taylor doesn't seem to like man city much. 

On 19/05/2022 at 11:34, Scott_M said:

what will be will be

That's it in a nutshell Scott, if we don't do it,pretty much expected. But, I didn't expect to lose there the other year (5-1?) When Mane got sent off. I personally, think there's one last twist. Hope their cunt of a goalie cunts them the fuck up.

We'll win and end the league season on a high but realistically, Villa are going to get twatted. They just seem to be a team tailor-made for a hiding from City. I'll be a little glum at the end but will not give the league title a second thought if we win in Paris.

14 minutes ago, Baltar said:

We'll win and end the league season on a high but realistically, Villa are going to get twatted. They just seem to be a team tailor-made for a hiding from City. I'll be a little glum at the end but will not give the league title a second thought if we win in Paris.

Exactly where i am