Jump to content
Trumo

Southampton (A) - Tue 17th May 2022 (7:45pm)

Recommended Posts

Konate MOTM for me.

 

Not the greatest challenge possible tonight, but he moved from right to left without a hitch.

 

The back-ups who played today all tie for runner-up.

 

A bit like Jota's pen the other night--a chance to lose the Prem, though not win it. And they reacted like champs.

 

Dull match, but a brilliant performance.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Great flag "Making us skint since 2015" and a picture of Klopp 

 

Screenshot_20220428-230254_Chrome.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Konate MOTM for me.

 

Not the greatest challenge possible tonight, but he moved from right to left without a hitch.

 

The back-ups who played today all tie for runner-up.

 

A bit like Jota's pen the other night--a chance to lose the Prem, though not win it. And they reacted like champs.

 

Dull match, but a brilliant performance.

 

 

I love how he builds up to pace.

 

Remember playing Mario Kart and if you chose either Bowser or Donkey Kong they would both start off slow from standing still and then gradually get up to speed and catch and pass the others? That's Konate.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was out and couldn't find a decent stream so had to catch up on the highlights. I was following the game on the Manchester Guardian minute by minute and they made it seem like the 'alleged' foul on the lead up to their goal was debatable. Fuck me, he cleaned Jota out of it.

 

The state of Tyler on the Minamino goal as well. A brilliant move and emphatic finish and the old goat sounded like his dog had been run over. That senile cunt being put on our games feels like a trolling job on Sky's part.

 

All those changes and the lads still got it done. What a fucking team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Reckon Curtis could use a loan. A season of playing week in week out would be great for him.

 

Fulham or Bournemouth wouldn’t be bad actually. Progressive ball playing sides.

Thing is if we let him out on loan who plays his minutes...he has featured in 27 games this season, and he missed ages with an injury....he'll likely be needed in a similar amount next year.

 

We are likely offloading Oxlade - Milner will surely play even less.

 

Hopefully we will bring a midfielder or 2 in, but i'd keep him here - he'll be needed.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Match report:

 

We weren't winning, but then we did. 

 

The end. 

 

Ernest Hemingway's Report:

 

Down. Level. In front. Last day.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact the game was played today is a farce. A league played over 9 months and they make one side play 2 days after 120 minutes at Wembley. To confound it they award a goal that is a disgrace to the sport, Atkinson is a cunt, I always knew that but didn't know he was from West Yorkshire until today. I hope him and Tyler get aids the next they're bumming ladyboys.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, No2 said:

The fact the game was played today is a farce. A league played over 9 months and they make one side play 2 days after 120 minutes at Wembley. To confound it they award a goal that is a disgrace to the sport, Atkinson is a cunt, I always knew that but didn't know he was from West Yorkshire until today. I hope him and Tyler get aids the next they're bumming ladyboys.

 

Fuck, man... that much hate after a win.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, s(k)aturation said:

 

Fuck, man... that much hate after a win.

 

 

Absolutely, it would be bitter to do after a win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

I love how he builds up to pace.

 

Remember playing Mario Kart and if you chose either Bowser or Donkey Kong they would both start off slow from standing still and then gradually get up to speed and catch and pass the others? That's Konate.

Even Usain Fucking Bolt was a relatively slow starter. Once he got to top speed though, game over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decent effort dominating Southampton with our starting midfield consisting of our 5th choice, 6th choice and 7th choice. 
 

 

B5708F67-C105-4AF8-890A-BFC9CAF2AD39.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hasenhuttl was very adamant before the game that they were going to give us a big challenge and make it really hard. They didn't really. It was the classic not very intense performance of a team with not a lot to play for. But at the same time, we did exactly what we had to do and with a weakened team. It was really good. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its so wrong that this side is denied another title by a cheating sportswashing group. That's not sport, the Olympics corrects the wrongs, football should too. We are the only side giving the illusion that this league hasn't been completely bought. If the Premier league is owned and run by the clubs in it why has it allowed its own  league to be shafted so hard.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

Konate MOTM for me.

 

Not the greatest challenge possible tonight, but he moved from right to left without a hitch.

 

The back-ups who played today all tie for runner-up.

 

A bit like Jota's pen the other night--a chance to lose the Prem, though not win it. And they reacted like champs.

 

Dull match, but a brilliant performance.

 

 

Yeah,Konate was brilliant. Having Milner and Hendo on the pitch also helped the young players get through the game in a calm and positive manner. Matip and Konate are both among the players of the season too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Jurgen has put us in a position where we can totally dominate and  beat mid-range teams at their home ground with a 2nd string team that would finish in the Europa League places, at least.

 

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Its so wrong that this side is denied another title by a cheating sportswashing group. That's not sport, the Olympics corrects the wrongs, football should too. We are the only side giving the illusion that this league hasn't been completely bought. If the Premier league is owned and run by the clubs in it why has it allowed its own  league to be shafted so hard.

Yeah, it's so disappointing. They've built a side that just fucking steamrollers shit teams like a machine and picks up loads of points, but there's a reason they've not won in Europe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×