You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (A) - Tue 17th May 2022 (7:45pm)

Trumo

46 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Curtis needs to practice shooting. Really practice. As part of his regular training. He's far too lax. But his talent makes it vital he doesn't waste it.

He tries to style everything in rather than put his foot through the ball.  It’s infuriating because as betrayed by the evidence he is not good enough to do what he’s trying to do.  

34 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

Depends on which game Stevie prioritises, I think he might go full strength against Burnley and rotate a bit for Manchester City.

Lose to Burnley therefore making an Everton relegation more likely and go balls out against City.

• Upvote 1

I think Jones just struggles with decision making. Keeps the ball too long, takes too many touches, doesn't release it at the right time, shoots too much. He is talented though. Physically and technically. Shown great work rate as well. It's just, can he work on decision making, will that improve. He has time and there's not that much pressure on him. Maybe he can do it in the future.

• Upvote 1

I have no issues with Jones, I'm certain he's going to be a big player for us, I see similarities with Hendo when he was first in the team in that people are quick to get on his back, the difference is Curtis is trying to get into one of the best teams.

As sure as I was about Henderson I am about Jones. 

• Upvote 1

Three points bagged and we go to the final game with a slim hope that City will slip up. Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction.

Absolutely towering achievement to be where we are this late in the season. Well in Redmen, you’ve earned and completely deserve the adulation coming your way! Long may it continue.

5 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Reckon Curtis could use a loan. A season of playing week in week out would be great for him.

Fulham or Bournemouth wouldn’t be bad actually. Progressive ball playing sides.

I’d like to see him used more next season in games against the also-rans, and if he earns it, the odd big game.

58 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

If we do all four, I might retire from football myself, never watch another game. Quit at the very top. 

I said that before we last won the league, but you just can’t, alienation my friend 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

This  thing with Tyler is getting more traction than I've ever seen it before,  it's not just on here that people see it its all over Twitter from accounts I have no connection with .

He has a real problem with us and it can only be its because he's a decrepit arl manc bitter cunt.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

2 games of season left.

League Cup - Won

FA Cup - Won

Game 1 - Can possibly win League

Game 2 - Can possibly win The European Cup

These are the days, folks.

These are the fucking days.

We are writing history no matter what happens next.

We’re gonna make it by the way, it makes sense.

Manchester City is a club whose success is built on cheating the system whilst benefiting from some extremely spurious refereeing decisions, especially this season. A club with owners whose attitude reeks of entitlement and believe that throwing money at something will trump everything else. Owners who will not have the word ‘no’ aimed at them in anything they do.

In spite of all this they have had to watch another team lift 2 of the trophies available this season with a good chance at a third, and they have only managed to remain a point ahead of this team despite all the distractions that team has faced.

Fuck me, those owners must hate Liverpool and especially Klopp as looking at him they see what a true managerial genius looks like. Eat a bag of dicks you soulless pricks as Liverpool aren’t going away anytime soon and every success we achieve just reinforces how hollow your own club is. It sucks to be you!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

That was a whole new level from Tyler tonight.

You are talking about goals that keep title race alive and take it to last day and stop it being won tonight.

Yet his reactions were beyond a bit muted....

I'd wager heavily if it was Man Utd tonight chasing down Man City in this game that his reactions woule be totally different....he'd be animated and shouting - "And it's there NEVER write off Man Utd, they've turned it around - the title race goes on!" Blah blah fucking blah.

He needs fucking off the horrible prick.

31 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Reckon Curtis could use a loan. A season of playing week in week out would be great for him.

Fulham or Bournemouth wouldn’t be bad actually. Progressive ball playing sides.

They won't when they get into the premiership. 

But I get your point. A good loan move would do him the world of good