You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Premier League Round Up (May 7-12 2022)

tlw content

What a shit week. Virtually nothing good has come out of it at all. We dropped points and City not only didn’t but they piled up their goal difference by such an extent that they can even afford to lose a game now and it won’t matter. 

That isn’t even the worst of it though, as it was kind of expected. The worst thing that has happened is that Everton are virtually safe now after picking up four points as Leeds vomited all over themselves. I’m proper gutted about that as a couple of weeks ago Everton were virtually down. I mostly blame Chelsea, but Brendan can fuck off too.

Leicester have been dogshit this season, which makes it all the more galling that we let them fuck up our title hopes back in December. Having been knocked out of Europe by Mourinho last week there was no way on earth they were going to lift themselves for a game with Everton.

It’s sickening, everything has fallen nicely into place for Lampard in recent weeks. Playing teams at just the right time while Leeds are losing players left right and centre to injuries and red cards. 

Everton will stay up now and as I said, I’m proper gutted about. Way more gutted than I thought I’d be. It’s on Chelsea, Leicester (who let’s not forget the other week choked and conceded a stoppage time goal at Goodison), United and Arsenal. Those are the cunts who have allowed this to happen, the Lampard enabling wankers. Fuck each and every one of them. This is a grudge I won’t forget any time soon.

This is just a teaser, click here to view the full article

Please note that PL Round Ups are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £3 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. 

• dave u pinned this topic
10 hours ago, sir roger said:

The 80’s wrestler nicked the monicker Catweazle of this tv character from the early 70’s. He does have a look of Hughes although he was probably a better player than him.

D56A9F8F-E241-4ED0-9AF9-F4BC30B798A9.jpeg

Top player, full of electrickery.

• Upvote 2

Everton will stay up now and as I said, I’m proper gutted about. Way more gutted than I thought I’d be. It’s on Chelsea, Leicester (who let’s not forget the other week choked and conceded a stoppage time goal at Goodison), United and Arsenal. Those are the cunts who have allowed this to happen, the Lampard enabling wankers. Fuck each and every one of them. This is a grudge I won’t forget any time soon.

I agree with you 100% I include Newcastle in that list because they also shat the bed against Everton at a time when everyone was on their dick for how well they were doing and how they were form-wise the third-best team in the league uck them and every club that you mentioned.

If Chelsea beat Everton when Burnley came from behind against Watford they would have been dead and buried but none of those fucks can be depended on to beat one of the worst Everton teams in history. 

Like you I'm going to be upset for a long time about this 

• Upvote 3

• dave u unpinned this topic