Trumo

Chelsea (N) - FA Cup Final, Sat 14th May 2022 (4:45pm)

38 minutes ago, Anubis said:

At the end of extra time I walked into the garden, intending to swerve the penalties. Two minutes later I was back in and watching. Just couldn’t not watch.

Ha ha love it, you've got to watch every second of these beauts 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

That 2016 final still pisses me off. Even though we've gone on to bigger and better things i still cant get over it. 

Character building..think of it as a necessary loss to go on to greater things. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

This one is like an animated Renaissance painting. A lot going on there. 

Milner haha you big shithouse!

Really pleased for Sadio after that penalty miss, he didn't look confident when stepping up. Probably felt Mendy knows him inside out and that was preying on his mind.

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Tired Muscles Klopp said he'll sit out Tuesday I'd think 

A rest for key players between now and the 28th might just be the best thing for us. Unless something truly remarkable happens at West Ham tomorrow, hardly anyone who started today should do so at Southampton, and I’m sure caution will be taken against Wolves too.

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Probably for the best. Unless something truly remarkable happens at West Ham tomorrow, hardly anyone who started today should do so at Southampton.

Barring a unthinkably comfortable west ham win I think we ought to rest the majority of them on Tuesday. Obviously would love us to win the league but I don’t think hunting goals against Southampton is going to be the way it happens anyway. Even if City do slip up tomorrow I’d rather just get the win on Tuesday and see what happens on the last day. 

Superb character shown to win that. Absolutely delighted, we deserved it too but as ever a nerve shredder in the final for us.

Matip was outstanding when he came on but for me MOTM Trent, unbelievably good  defensively and his passing was art.