You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - FA Cup Final, Sat 14th May 2022 (4:45pm)

Trumo

On 14/05/2022 at 22:08, Elite said:

Adrian really is living the dream, he's shit but no one enjoys our wins more than him.

Still got a long way to go to match Pegguy's games to trophy ratio though. 

On 15/05/2022 at 00:13, John102 said:

Tory MP and former Culture Secretary Karen Bradley said: 'It is utterly unacceptable and disgraceful that fans booed Prince William. I would urge the FA to take all necessary action and pursue those responsible.'

I may be a bit slow here but what is the 'necessary action' the FA can take for booing?

On 15/05/2022 at 00:19, Anubis said:

Looks like Karen isn’t the only melt in the pot,

Fuck them, especially the Tory ones, disgrace to boo it, but fine for Johnson to lie to her? Two faced, fucking pricks. 

Nowhere near the same reaction to Chelsea fans booing a minutes silence for the 97 though. 

On 15/05/2022 at 10:43, Section_31 said:

The reaction to the booing is actually pretty interesting. Hugs parts of the media establishment are devoted to creating compliance with the system, the royals underpin the whole thing. If you'll still accept that in 2022 another person has been defined by God as being worth inherently more than you, then you'll accept any aspect of inequality, no matter how it presents itself. 

We've seen the royals getting their arses kicked while touring the Caribbean and I think there's genuine concern about where it will lead. 

Once you drop this contrived, enforced 'respect' and see them for what they are, a boorish, classless mob of boorish bigots, adulterers, sex-pests and half-wits, then the house of cards begins to fall.

Once we do it, how long others start to do it and it essentially just becomes a running joke. Where does it end then? 

Tremendous.

I know when I am looking for role models, I almost exclusively look for people who harbour sex pests, centuries of inbreeding and turning a blind eye to your son having an affair after you force him to marry someone else. 

That's not even taking into account the stealing of land and everything else the cunts have been responsible for over the centuries. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Still got a long way to go to match Pegguy's games to trophy ratio though. 

Fuck them, especially the Tory ones, disgrace to boo it, but fine for Johnson to lie to her? Two faced, fucking pricks. 

Nowhere near the same reaction to Chelsea fans booing a minutes silence for the 97 though. 

I know when I am looking for role models, I almost exclusively look for people who harbour sex pests, centuries of inbreeding and turning a blind eye to your son having an affair after you force him to marry someone else. 

That's not even taking into account the stealing of land and everything else the cunts have been responsible for over the centuries. 

Lindsay Hoyle has always been a gobshite. A nasty, shady fucking gobshite.

Why is a sporting occasion militarised as well? All these uniformed stiffs carrying medals weirdly. It’s about sport, not actual combat. The FA cup - run by a corrupt institution, sponsored by an oil state, chaired by a nonce-heir and music by some fellas with guns and stupid hats

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Boris Johnson’s office criticising Klopp. 

Absolutely wonderful. 

Maybe the silly cunts should read what Klopp said and then educate themselves.

You know your on the right side when its the opposite view of Boris. 

34 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Picking a fight with the wrong fella. 

All Klopp has said “they wouldn’t do it with no reason, maybe people should understand why”.

That’s all he needs to keep going back with. 

4 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Bollocks to the monarchy. Personally, I wouldn’t waste energy booing the national anthem, I’d just ignore it. It’s amusing to see so many people absolutely fuming, though. I saw someone on Twitter, a West Ham fan, I think, say people who hate the queen should be made to work the bank holiday and be prevented from taking part in the jubilee celebrations. I’m sure I will survive without some cucumber butties and fairy cakes!

Sounds good.

Give the fire officers, nurses, train drivers, etc. the day off and get people like me to fill in for the day.

It's a daft and dangerous idea, but no worse than monarchy.

It's boring as fuck. If it was May or Major moaning fair enough, but Rees Mogg, Patel, Johnson etc would sell the queen to the Chinese for 50 quid. 

They're like Sharpe villains, leading from the back and shouting about king and country while quaffing gin and counting their duckets.

4 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Seen a few knobheads saying the country pay your benefits. Like no other area in the country claims benefits. Also a lot of areas in London claim housing benefits, some up to 40%. The threshold for benefit claims is higher if you live in London because of the cost of living. 

Also that is on the sweeping presumption that no one in Liverpool works at all. So people paying tax in Liverpool see their tax being spent on housing benefits in London as well as a £19bn extension to the tube while Merseyrail wait for years for a couple of train stations on existing lines that cost around £25m. 

Meanwhile, the rest of Ingurlund keeps voting Tory, thereby ensuring low wages, high rents, homelessness and poverty across the country - and we get slagged off for booing the biggest scroungers of them all.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

Why is a sporting occasion militarised as well? All these uniformed stiffs carrying medals weirdly. It’s about sport, not actual combat. The FA cup - run by a corrupt institution, sponsored by an oil state, chaired by a nonce-heir and music by some fellas with guns and stupid hats

The announcer was saying that the medals were brought to the royal box by a soldier, a sailor and someone from the RAF. Who gives a fuck? Unless they say "the medals are being pulled out of ex RN Petty Officer* Stig's arse, while he helicopters his cock in Prince William's face" I'm not interested.

16 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The difference between his reaction to Mendy's save and his reaction to Ali's save is stunning.

Everyone has the right to be pissed off if a team they don't like wins but we also have a right to expect that these people aren't commentating on our final. Shit sniffing, piss dripping, way past his sell-by-date cunt. 

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Meanwhile, the rest of Ingurlund keeps voting Tory, thereby ensuring low wages, high rents, homelessness and poverty across the country - and we get slagged off for booing the biggest scroungers of them all.

This country is just weird. No one complains or says anything anything until it affects them. Your average white van driving, sun reading Tory voter from the home counties isn't arsed about people starving or being made homeless but will have a bit of a moan when Boris/Rishy* puts up the price of a pint of Carling for him when he goes to his local on a Friday.

The tax credits moaner on Question Time was the classic example of a Tory voter until it directly affects them. 

*what they would call them. Not me. 

47 minutes ago, an tha said:

Not one of those idiots got anywhere near exploring or discussing or attempting to understand the reasons why....

Laughable stuff.

I don't know why they are so bothered. It's almost a national pastime now to hate/slag off scousers and reinforce the stereotype of us. They do it because they'd get called out for racism if they did it to any other group of people. 

You can't slag Liverpool people off and as a city, calling us thieves, victims, dole scroungers, whiners and constantly say the city is the biggest shithole in the country then complain when we have a go back. But we are all supposed to shrug it off with that famous scouse sense of humour aren't we?

18 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

This country is just weird. No one complains or says anything anything until it affects them. Your average white van driving, sun reading Tory voter from the home counties isn't arsed about people starving or being made homeless but will have a bit of a moan when Boris/Rishy* puts up the price of a pint of Carling for him when he goes to his local on a Friday.

The tax credits moaner on Question Time was the classic example of a Tory voter until it directly affects them. 

*what they would call them. Not me. 

IMG-20220516-WA0001.jpg