You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - FA Cup Final, Sat 14th May 2022 (4:45pm)

Trumo

This is not shocking news I know but Chelsea fans are horrible, horrible bastards and just really shit fans in general. I was stuck with a load of them in a pub near the ground and it was nothing but 'Sign On' and the slip chant the whole time with a brief intermission for a rousing rendition of 'Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea'. Load of them were singing ' Murderers' coming out of the train station as well, this despite having an actual murderer in their team, although I'm sure that goes right over their empty heads. I wasn't wearing my jersey and there was a Chelsea lad in the toilets. Just to make conversation, I said 'great game though' and he went past muttering 'plastic Liverpool bastards'. Says the lad who supports the club that keeps the plastic flag industry going. Spectacular levels of cognitive dissonance.

Fucking great day yesterday and all the better for turning over those cunts. No more pocket money from 'Uncle Roman' for you, time to go back to mediocrity.

• Upvote 3

Time for one of my tri-annual posts...

Booing the National Anthem is low and classless. It's on the same par as the moronic England fans who boo the anthems of other nations.

It's interesting to watch and read the bunker mentality of people when it's their own moronic behaviour which invites the shots against them in the first place and who then claim that everyone is against them.

Cue the leftie abuse that will call me a 'Daily Mail reader' or something else just as intelligent...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 15

7 minutes ago, thechap said:

Booing the National Anthem is low and classless. It's on the same par as the moronic England fans who boo the anthems of other nations.

It's interesting to watch and read the bunker mentality of people when it's their own moronic behaviour which invites the shots against them in the first place and who then claim that everyone is against them.

Cue the leftie abuse that will call me a 'Daily Mail reader' or something else just as intelligent...

Thank Fowler they are tri-annual. 

• Upvote 3

I loved it that the whiney,niggly, angry little cunt Azplicueta missed his penalty. It’s a pity that wasn’t the penalty that cost them. But then we wouldn’t have had that magical Kostas moment. Happy days. 

• Upvote 1

I was there yesterday and it was fucking boss. A great day out. I enjoyed the booing of the national anthem and joined in with gusto. I can’t stand the royal family and all the nationalistic shite. I was however a little bit puzzled as to why Abide With Me was getting booed. I’ve always just associated that as a nice hymn that is part of the tradition of Cup Final day? 

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, thechap said:

I'm a Lefty, never even look at the sewer media, but I agree with the general theme of what you are saying.
people posting images of the mails front page, oh the irony. the same posters that post GOT moronic posts and prattle about the lack of 'class and dignity'.

30 minutes ago, thechap said:

The government of this country planned 'managed decline' for the city, literally starving it of funds so it would come to heel or disappear, and this is only one of the heinous things those cunts, with her as a figurehead, have, and will do, to the city and surrounding areas.

What the fuck you expect us to do, applaude the cunts?

Sing along like all the other fucking bootlickers, oblivious that your lot in life is as it is because they take well, well, well, beyond their share, or worth, and morons cheer it on.

I'm more than happy to be singled out as 'One of them' and quite proudly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The government of this country planned 'managed decline' for the city, literally starving it of funds so it would come to heel or disappear, and this is only one of the heinous things those cunts, with her as a figurehead, have, and will do, to the city and surrounding areas.

Sing along like all the other fucking bootlickers, oblivious that your lot in life, is as it is because they take well, well, well, beyond their share, or worth, and morons cheer it on.

I do find it interesting that unthinking adulation of an hereditary monarch is now seen as an indicator of intelligence. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, thechap said:

Piss off back to Grand old team. 

It's not a national anthem anyway it's fucking homage to the head of one of the oldest mafia families in existence.  The shit that gets sung about working class scousers every single week but theres only outrage when your perceived to punch up. Personally I don't like booing fullstop I'd rather we didn't boo the national anthem but I don't care too much that we did. I do detest how people are more protective of a fucking song than they are about the state of the country. Someone will be outraged by the booing but not too arsed about the massive theft of billions of pounds by the tories because its good old Boris and "but what are the alternatives". If I had to boo I'd boo the English masses and their peasant mentality.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Sing along like all the other fucking bootlickers, oblivious that your lot in life is as it is because they take well, well, well, beyond their share, or worth, and morons cheer it on.

Has anyone got or seen the letter that Ricky tomlinson had from the government saying "introduced steady decline of Liverpool" fuck them the cunts. 

I love this incredible team, this perfect manager, this proud city. What an amazing performance after such an intense season. The team deserves this and so much more. They are writing history and I feel so honoured to be able to live through it and enjoy this amazing journey.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Booing is a pretty mild form of peaceful protest. 

The sooner we jettison the monarchy and all the hierarchical trappings it's given us the better. Still sort of wish Kenny hadn't accepted his knighthood.

And probably about the only level of protest that can be carried out these days after Ubergrupenfuhrer Patel's police bill.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, thechap said:

Brexity gobshite in "being a forelock-tugging mug" shocker.

Go suck Boris Johnson's cock.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8