You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - FA Cup Final, Sat 14th May 2022 (4:45pm)

Trumo

They've twisted the truth (surprise!) in making it personal, saying that the booing was for the rent-a-royal rather than the national anthem, which it always has been about, regardless of whichever of the leeches turned up.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

A lot of people on social media seem disappointed and upset at Liverpool fan’s booing of the national anthem at the FA Cup final today. 

I have to agree with them. 

It was a bit too quiet. We’ve done it MUCH louder at previous cup finals!

Screenshot_20220220-232750_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

This went well:

Mason Mount has urged his Chelsea team-mates to get ‘payback’ against Liverpool when the two teams meet in May’s FA Cup final. 

It's going to be a tough game. We remember fondly the last cup final we played at Wembley, now it's time to get our payback

5 hours ago, an tha said:

Fuck the daily mail, fuck the tories, fuck the monarchy, fuck "william", fuck the dirge that is god save the queen, fuck all the little ingerlunders who will read that headline tomorrow and have their piss boiled by it, fuck those who slag us off over it, fuck the establishment.

You need a bit of that. Fuck all of them.  

• Like 1

Booed the anthem, won the cup and made the front page of the Mail, boiling a lot of piss. If Carlsberg did weekends.

We win nothing easily do we, apart from the league. Every one of us must have the heart of a person twice our age and sphincters that are tighter than something tight 

C'mon redmen!

• Upvote 1

Just now, skend04 said:

Booed the anthem, won the cup and made the front page of the Mail, boiling a lot of piss. If Carlsberg did weekends.

We win nothing easily do we, apart from the league. Every one of us must have the heart of a person twice our age and sphincters that are tighter than something tight 

C'mon redmen!

Everywhere I’ve been this morning doesn’t have a paper.

I’m framing the daily mail front page next to my match ticket, the moment I get my hands on it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kevin D said:

Everywhere I’ve been this morning doesn’t have a paper.

I’m framing the daily mail front page next to my match ticket, the moment I get my hands on it.

It might be the first time I buy the mail just to have a giggle.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, skend04 said:

It might be the first time I buy the mail just to have a giggle.

A friend of mine was reading out the headline and the speaker’s comment - I genuinely thought he’d photoshopped it and was taking the piss.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

A lot of people on social media seem disappointed and upset at Liverpool fan’s booing of the national anthem at the FA Cup final today. 

I have to agree with them. 

It was a bit too quiet. We’ve done it MUCH louder at previous cup finals!

Agreed.

Maybe it’s because I was in a slightly different seat, but I thought the booing for the national anthem was way louder for the League Cup final. 

I was right next to the Chelsea fans, for that one, and they were irate.

2 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Agreed.

Maybe it’s because I was in a slightly different seat, but I thought the booing for the national anthem was way louder for the League Cup final. 

I was right next to the Chelsea fans, for that one, and they were second rate.

They always are.

15 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

It’s only right now it says it’s William, not the anthem that was the target of the disgusting booing.

after all, he’s the good white one who married the pretty white one, not the terrible ginger one that married the black.

Spot on mate.

53 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Tuchel loves fuckin' up finals. Messed his goalies around in the LC and chose to wear a changed yellow kit in the FA Cup due to some perceived hoodoo. Also messed up at Mainz and Dortmund after Klopp. An Aldi Klopp.

He did deny City a CL trophy though, so for that I will be eternally grateful.