You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - FA Cup Final, Sat 14th May 2022 (4:45pm)

Trumo

Just now, Bad Red Bull said:

23-year-old, Trent Alexander-Arnold has now won every trophy there is to win at Liverpool.

• Premier League

• League Cup

• Champions League

• UEFA Super Cup

• Club World Cup

• FA Cup

No europa.

I'm tired of this talk that city and liverpool help each other. No they cheat and we have to compete with it.

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

Didn't really want to lift the FA cup. Virgil had to force him. 

I think it was because he didn't help the team, and not him being a baba or anything. He was messing with the Greek by pretending to not give him the cup to lift. Alls good

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

These cunts are taking years of my life with this shit. What happened to a comfortable win without going into extra time and penalties in every final. Fuck sake. 

How long you been supporting us? Newcastle ‘74 maybe Sunderland ‘92 are the ONLY cup finals I can think of that were piss easy. We very rarely do things the easy way and I love it!!!

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

No europa.

I'm tired of this talk that city and liverpool help each other. No they cheat and we have to compete with it.

That 2016 final still pisses me off. Even though we've gone on to bigger and better things i still cant get over it. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

23-year-old, Trent Alexander-Arnold has now won every trophy there is to win at Liverpool.

• Premier League

• League Cup

• Champions League

• UEFA Super Cup

• Club World Cup

• FA Cup

Trent Alexander The Great Arnold

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

• Premier League

• League Cup

• Champions League

• UEFA Super Cup

• Club World Cup

• FA Cup

Alexander the Great was 25 when he conquered the world. Alexander-Arnold has done it at 23.

• Upvote 3