You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - FA Cup Final, Sat 14th May 2022 (4:45pm)

Trumo

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Tuchel now coming out with everybody loves Liverpool and people have huge sympathy for them. Are football people really this out of touch. We're detested everybody that isn't Red wants Chelsea to win because even though its not likely they don't want us to have a quadruple and many are actively excited we could just end up with a league cup. I get he's trying to create another underdog narrative by doing what he's accusing Klopp of but the truth is Chelsea will never be an underdog because they're financial fucking dopers that used a Russian gangsters ill gotten cash to buy their success. Chelsea mediocre, Russian rubles arrive Chelsea successful. Fuck your woe is me.

The thing is, journalists are supposed to question this type of thing, even if they're just playing devil's advocate. It's what they're trained to do. But first Guardiola (multiple times) and now Tuchel come out with some pretty outrageous nonsense and the hacks just nod. When Klopp says something, such as about Spurs, he's immediately challenged, and the London papers pile on to criticise. No other country's sports hacks are as lazy as ours, they're really a disgrace.

• Upvote 6

Just watching the grandstand build up to the 86 final on YouTube.

I didn't realise Bob Paisley was still involved with the team and he took charge of things whilst Kenny was playing. Emlyn Hughes was saying Bob would take care of any transfer dealings while Kenny was away with Scotland over the summer

31 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

I didn't realise Bob Paisley was still involved with the team and he took charge of things whilst Kenny was playing. Emlyn Hughes was saying Bob would take care of any transfer dealings while Kenny was away with Scotland over the summer

26:50

Her uncles working it. Got me a signed programme off God (they grew up together Robbie’s his sons godfather) which is nice considering I’ve just spent the last two hours in the swimming centre at center parcs with his son! Time for a beer 

532F2523-CF9E-4F3C-98BF-C74C1B670326.jpeg

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Her uncles working it. Got me a signed programme off God (they grew up together Robbie’s his sons godfather) which is nice considering I’ve just spent the last two hours in the swimming centre at center parcs with his son! Time for a beer 

532F2523-CF9E-4F3C-98BF-C74C1B670326.jpeg

Boss that.

Obviously, far more than you deserve, you cunt. But it's boss anyway.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

What was the last final we won easily? After Man Utd in the 2003 League Cup, Spurs in the CL was about as comfortable as I can recall, and even that was pretty nervy between the penalty and Origi’s goal.

Newcastle. 

1 hour ago, Colt Seavers said:

BBC have gone all out for the fa cup which is good to see, always was a fantastic competition this. Good to see. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

What was the last final we won easily? After Man Utd in the 2003 League Cup, Spurs in the CL was about as comfortable as I can recall, and even that was pretty nervy between the penalty and Origi’s goal.

Cobblers to the easy life.

If not for the ups and downs a rollercoaster would just be a train ride.

2 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

2012 final highlights on BBC at the moment. Reina was dreadful by then - it was pretty much like starting every game a goal down. Carroll’s goal was excellent and he was horribly unlucky not to equalise. 

We need to avenge his disappointment (and I don't mean by getting Brendan to finally take him to a gig).

• Upvote 1

Dear Mo. 
i know you’ve had a long season & the contract issue is dragging on but if you could please find your early season form and put 3 past these Cunts it’d be mightily appreciated. 

• Upvote 1