You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - FA Cup Final, Sat 14th May 2022 (4:45pm)

Trumo

18 hours ago, gkmacca said:

Ooh, so if it wasn't the internet...? How very, very frightening! What a brave fellow you must be. Don't worry about past results for Saturday - spin around ten times whilst reciting from the Old Testament. That should do it.

No need, we have our own form of witchcraft:

10 minutes ago, Shitty Arse said:

I managed to get a ticket out of the blue for this so I’m fucking made up to be going. My FA Cup Final record is pretty good. Seen us win 4 and just the one loss to Wimbledon. 

1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I do think Chelsea are the most likely winners, but I feel as though that portent will have been neutered by the fact their CL win reduced last season’s FA Cup final defeat to a mere trifle. Let’s face it, we’re in the same boat - no one is going to look back on a loss tomorrow as a crushing blow if ours is the team to finally end Real Madrid’s unbeaten streak in Champions League finals. 

With that said, I do worry about the amount of pressure defeat to Chelsea might heap on top of the players - from a potential quadruple to the cusp of only the Carabao?

I have had my doubts about your validity as a Liverpool fan, alternatively this could be your Schtick like CS, do us a favour and keep it to yourself. We all know what could and can happen so have a day off chuckles.

• Upvote 2

I’ve wanted us to take this competition seriously for years because a) for a club our size to have won it so (relatively) few times is criminal and b) Because I want Klopp and this team to win it so they can complete the full set of trophies with us.

the fa cup may not have the glamour it once had, but I bloody love a trophy and am actually properly excited about it. Unfortunately I’m at a wedding tomorrow so will be watching this on my phone! 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, halewood pete said:

Just woke up for a wee and remembered it's cup final day and I'm excited like a kid on Christmas morning.I'm 65.!

You never lose the love.

Speaking of waking early...

Screenshot_20220514-150834_Clock.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Football gives me anxiety these days. The only fucking thing in my life that brings terror. Yet when we lose 5 minutes after I'm chill, the thought of defeat makes me feel far worse than defeat.

I Hope the team wins more for them, they deserve to succeed at the final hurdle because the work they've put in all season. 

• Upvote 2

I haven't watched us live all season. I just can't do it. The jeopardy is too much for me. I follow most games on here waiting for a

Sadio!!!!!! or a Bobby!!!!!! moment and dreading the ffs or there it is. This is the best team we've ever had and I'm watching from behind a cloud based sofa. I really need to get a fucking grip. So today I'm off to the pub to watch the game, bravely stepping out into the sunshine and if we get beat then I was right all along. 

Oh, and Martin Tyler is a cunt.

• Upvote 12

7 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Thanks to time zones, it's already Cup Final day in Vietnam. 10.45 pm kick off.

Yeee ha! It's cup final day in fucking Saigon! We'll bag these little bastards, eh slick?

It's still yesterday over there, dickhead.

128.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Absolutely buzzing for the final. I'm Absolutely desperate for us to win the FA cup as its been way to long since to last did. 

After we won the CL and League for me the next one to tick off was the FA cup.  

Lets do this redmen. 

• Upvote 3