You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Monster Munch Showdown

Bjornebye

Don't pick Pickled Onion just to act hard in the same way Lifetime Fan blags he prefers HP over Ketchup. Be Honest.   

67 members have voted

1. 1. Don't pick Pickled Onion just to act hard in the same way Lifetime Fan blags he prefers HP over Ketchup. Be Honest. Poll closes 2 weeks from now.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/05/22 at 22:16

6 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

My all-time favourite Monster Munch flavour is Sizzling Bacon. However, of the available options, it has to be Pickled Onion, as they are the ones I ate most of as a kid. I’ve never tried Flaming Hot.

Sickening.

• Upvote 2

Monster Munch have been kind of crap since Walkers got hold of them.

Traditionally either of the Pickled Onion, Roast Beef or Smokey Bacon would have been fine for me, no real preference. The Flaming Hot are an abomination though and I hope whoever came up with them is now selling Avon and scented candles on Facebook Marketplace.

• Downvote 1

I read something last week about an escapologist who had been on Britain's Got Talent.

Apparently one of his stunts went badly wrong. He had been hung upside down between two cars and the cars fell or something both going on fire. He also fell, breaking his hip, severing his spinal cord so is paralysed and suffering burns.

He died on the operating table and they brought him back. (If it was me I'd wish they'd let me go and  hate them for that tbh) and reading the article I was thinking 'you poor bastard'.

Anyway, the girl he was with is marrying him, so good on her for that, but what made me laugh was when the article said that he had now retired from escapology.

You don't say...

5 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I read something last week about an escapologist who had been on Britain's Got Talent.

Apparently one of his stunts went badly wrong. He had been hung upside down between two cars and the cars fell or something both going on fire. He also fell, breaking his hip, severing his spinal cord so is paralysed and suffering burns.

He died on the operating table and they brought him back. (If it was me I'd wish they'd let me go and  hate them for that tbh) and reading the article I was thinking 'you poor bastard'.

Anyway, the girl he was with is marrying him, so good on her for that, but what made me laugh was when the article said that he had now retired from escapology.

You don't say...

All that and you voted beef? 

26 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

You don't say...

Edit, sorry wrong thread. 

Should have been the serious things you shouldn't laugh at thread.

A bit hungover from yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Erm, there’s giant monster munch out at the moment. They’re fucking huge. 

Yep. The Japanese spend billions to try and make the worlds most powerful phone the size of a fingernail but Monster Munch just make boss stuff bigger. 

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yep. The Japanese spend billions to try and make the worlds most powerful phone the size of a fingernail but Monster Munch just make boss stuff bigger. 

11 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

They're all great but those family sized bags containing 12 smaller, individual bags (4 of each flavour) are where the action is.

The trick is to open the family sized bag and then all the individual bags and then pour all of them into the big empty bag for a jubilee Monster Munch mash up of gargantuan proportions.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

They're all great but those family sized bags containing 12 smaller, individual bags (4 of each flavour) are where the action is.

The trick is to open the family sized bag and then all the individual bags and then pour all of them into the big empty bag for a jubilee Monster Munch mash up of gargantuan proportions.

Where does the bucket and the turkey dinosaurs and the peas come in? 

• Upvote 1