You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (H) - Sat 7th May 2022 (7:45pm)

Trumo

1 minute ago, J-V said:

Dreaming to much of revenge against Madrid whilst he'll no doubt be stinking the place out against a shit left back in Mendy.

His agent needs fucking, but Mo has stank the place out (mostly) since AFCON but it's getting to the point where I think the contract is really playing on his mind is it at the point yet we're it's either sign it or leave in the summer?

Just now, waddy78 said:

His agent needs fucking, but Mo has stank the place out (mostly) since AFCON but it's getting to the point where I think the contract is really playing on his mind is it at the point yet we're it's either sign it or leave in the summer?

It's Ramadan isn't it, needs a few kebabs.

Salah and Arnold seriously need to work on their games, both have been abysmal lately.

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Spurs are a handy side. This was never going to be easy, that's why the quadruple has never been done. The lads have played about 6,000 games.

But If city lose a game we go top, no?

star-wars-han-solo.gif

City have nothing less than absolute shite left to play. It’s done

They went to city and won well if I recall. We battered them and we've had a must win game every 4 days since December as we're up against the biggest cheats in football history and we're trying to win the lot! It was always the toughest game left. You never know but that looks like that's that. It's been an unbelievable effort to get it this close. It's may 7th and it's only now that it's basically ended but we live in hope.  We shouldn't be at all critical. I said a few days ago that we'd drop points to a draw in 1 game but City would lose and we'd win it in goal difference. The piss boiling will be glorious. 

• Upvote 3

Ah what an awful feeling. I’ll be honest I’ve never truly felt we’ll win the league. It just felt like it wouldn’t happen for us. Still absolutely furious and gutted about tonight to try keep those cunts honest but even a draw tomorrow we’re still looking for a result elsewhere. It’s gone.

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Spurs are a handy side. This was never going to be easy, that's why the quadruple has never been done. The lads have played about 6,000 games.

But If city lose a game we go top, no?

star-wars-han-solo.gif

Maybe on gd, but it they lose one and spank another few teams then they'll still win

Just now, Section_31 said:

Orogi is shite, I love him but he's shite, it's not like not playing origi is some kind of huge tactical fuckup.

Origi is a central striker, our only natural one, and we were in need of a goal. In hindsight given how awful Jota was after he came on, we absolute should’ve brought him on instead.

Don't think it is fatalism i feel it is more irritation, annoyance and anger mixed with the relentless stress of the need to be almost perfect every week to have a squeak of winning league.

We are racking up pts totals that piss leagues before last few years and likely getting not anywhere near the reward we should be.....because we are up against cheats.

It rankles, it rankles big time.....really big time.

We are an incredible team and i for one like everyone here are so proud of them - they are doing incredible things that have rarely if ever been seen before, yet we are again highly likely coming off 2nd best to cheating bastards.

That hurts and hurts badly.

As i said at start of post I don't think it is fatalism i feel it is more irritation, annoyance and anger mixed with the relentless stress of the need to be almost perfect every week to have a squeak of winning league.

The team's been carrying Mo for the last several months but you wouldn't know it the way he's been carrying on during it with his contract and then stuff he came out with the last few days. Diaz was the player trying to carry us through tonight...Mo was just pathetic throughout 

You know exactly what you're gettimng off an Italian manager: lloads of bodies thrown about in front of the goal and a hope that we make a mistake. Spurs, for all the media insistence that they are a team on the up, are basically shite and we should be blowing them away. We were woeful with the final ball all day, Arnold being particularly fucking awful and when we did manage an attempt on goal one of the legion of the dead blocked it. 

Fuck it! Bad day!

• Upvote 1