You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (H) - Sat 7th May 2022 (7:45pm)

Trumo

If (and it is a big, big if) the cheats lose today.....fuck me it is set up for some shoot out in last 3 games.

You would make both sides heavy favourites to win all 3, so would likely then come down to who can run up the biggest GD in those 3 games.

47 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Honestly more annoyed at us letting that horrible twat Son score against us than the score. One of the most repulsive characters to have ever played in the PL. 

Unless Salah remembers how to finish he'll be top scorer in the league soon as well.

1 hour ago, Turkish Delight said:

City are massive favourites but they haven't won it yet. They're basically in the same situation we were at this point in 2014.

They might not have Chelsea like we did that season and they are also better than we were then but both West Ham and Wolves can beat them on their day.

If being a Liverpool fan has taught me anything it's that it's never over until it's over.

Amen!

4 minutes ago, J-V said:

After those shithouse tactics Yesterday from that snide Italian twat on the sideline yesterday I hope Arse now get 4th.

Exactly  needed a win the try get top 4 and he went full shithouse. 

The fucking waxwork madame tussauds looking twat. 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fuck the league rest bodies, the cheats have bought this.

That would be some look, for Sky and BT to keep hyping a title race and we don't give them one.  

Mind you, if Klopp named a youth team for Villa and we then lose, then Guardiola would probably reciprocate with his next fixture, making it look like Klopp gave up too early.  

All I know is that Salah is doing my fucking head in and I want him gone.  And we'll be so much better off for it. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

All I know is that Salah is doing my fucking head in and I want him gone.  And we'll be so much better off for it. 

Form is temporary, class is permanent. 

However, as long as he keeps playing for Salah FC like he has been the last few months then maybe a departure is best for everyone. There is no excusing some of his recent decisions. Not passing to Diaz yesterday was just unbelievable. But if he does go it will be extremely tough to replace his goals and assists tally. 

20 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Form is temporary, class is permanent. 

However, as long as he keeps playing for Salah FC like he has been the last few months then maybe a departure is best for everyone. There is no excusing some of his recent decisions. Not passing to Diaz yesterday was just unbelievable. But if he does go it will be extremely tough to replace his goals and assists tally. 

Depends which Mo turns up.  Current one with 6 goals (3 being pens) 4 assists in the League since the AF-Con finished. I have faith in us replaceing that.

I certainly would not fuck our wage structure for him though I wouldn't want us to pay 400k a week for any player.

29 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

That would be some look, for Sky and BT to keep hyping a title race and we don't give them one.  

Mind you, if Klopp named a youth team for Villa and we then lose, then Guardiola would probably reciprocate with his next fixture, making it look like Klopp gave up too early.  

Fucking Hell

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lario said:

What a load of bollox.

We've won one cup, in the final of another two, we're top of the league with 3 games to go, and the manager doesn't have "the eye of the tiger"?

We're competing against the most expensively assembled, financially doped squad in history. A squad, who if it wasn't for us, would be 16 points lcear of everyone else.

We've dropped points at home for the first time since October, against a side that had a week's worth of training to prepare for our game.

I don't think our manager, and his (lack) of ability to go for the kill, is an issue.

5 minutes to go and needing a win to go top and he takes a 6 foot 3 midfielder off for a cowardly midget who offers nothing and leaves a striker on the bench whose got a habit of getting late match winners. 

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Red74 said:

5 minutes to go and needing a win to go top and he takes a 6 foot 3 midfielder off for a cowardly midget who offers nothing and leaves a striker on the bench whose got a habit of getting late match winners. 

Needing a win, Klopp took a defensive midfielder off and brought on a more attacking midfielder. He also left four of the best forwards in the league as our front line.

It's almost as if Klopp knows more about football management than you do.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Turkish Delight said:

City are massive favourites but they haven't won it yet. They're basically in the same situation we were at this point in 2014.

They might not have Chelsea like we did that season and they are also better than we were then but both West Ham and Wolves can beat them on their day.

If being a Liverpool fan has taught me anything it's that it's never over until it's over.

This is true enough. 

Typical Conte set up from Spurs. A really tough nut to crack and always a threat on the break.

League feels completely done to me now. Always felt like a faint hope that city would draw with any of these sides but now we’re looking for 2 draws or a loss. I just can’t see it.

Thankfully, we have 2 enormous finals to look forward to and I’m sure the disappointment in the league will spur us on again next season and hopefully we can replicate at 19/20 and build up a buffer on those pack of cunts.

3 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Typical Conte set up from Spurs. A really tough nut to crack and always a threat on the break.

League feels completely done to me now. Always felt like a faint hope that city would draw with any of these sides but now we’re looking for 2 draws or a loss. I just can’t see it.

Thankfully, we have 2 enormous finals to look forward to and I’m sure the disappointment in the league will spur us on again next season and hopefully we can replicate at 19/20 and build up a buffer on those pack of cunts.

Kj0BWb.gif

• Upvote 1

To be fair we can't complain about Spurs. They have taken points off City not just us so it's not like they just turn up against us like other teams.

We are spoilt at the minute top of the league(ish) 2 cup finals to come and 1 in the bag yet this morning I'm in a terrible mood over last night's result.

• Upvote 1