You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris

kop77

10 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Just looking at some of the tout website prices, it’s sickening how these get into so many hands. I understand the UEFA Ballot is a quick way to make a buck but there are tickets in our end available as well.

In the last 2 days I’ve been offered a standard ticket for £5.5k and a hospitality ticket including private flight for >£10k (the price hasn’t been confirmed apart from 5 figures).

My Dad was offered tickets in our end at Wembley for £1500. I’m seen tickets on Twitter for £700.

It’s all completely sickening that good reds will miss out for these sharks. Personally, I couldn’t shaft a fellow red with theses prices. 

I don’t know the answer. I assume the free loaders will always be able to obtain via FA & UEFA but LFC need to do more as well. 

Personally, and I know some will disagree, I don’t think members should be in the same ballot as Season Ticket holders. Also, if you’ve distributed tickets, that should count against you. I know I’d have been penalised this season having done that but I do think it’s the right thing to do. I assume that’ll come in going forwards. 

Like season tickets, could all final tickets be on your phone? Not perfect, but if you can’t distribute, it’s an improvement. 

I assume it’s a legacy of G&H, but c.20% going to “Priority Rights Holders” need fucking off. Sold the club down the river for an extra £500 a share, those free loaders are lucky the club is in this position ever again after their greed. 

Sadly ,if UEFA's thoughts about 1 semi final and final week in the same city, there will be even less tickets for true supporters available. Cnuts!!

2 hours ago, CapeRed said:

Sadly ,if UEFA's thoughts about 1 semi final and final week in the same city, there will be even less tickets for true supporters available. Cnuts!!

Although I agree, I could see why UEFA would like that. The games in Portugal in COVID19 were good and would make a cup final atmosphere for the semis. 

I don’t like the idea though. There are too many dramatic events in CL Semi’s with the current format to ditch them. 

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Although I agree, I could see why UEFA would like that. The games in Portugal in COVID19 were good and would make a cup final atmosphere for the semis. 

I don’t like the idea though. There are too many dramatic events in CL Semi’s with the current format to ditch them. 

UEFA in idea that gives no thought for the fans shocker.

9 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

UEFA in idea that gives no thought for the fans shocker.

Trying to fix something that fundamentally isn’t broke. 

Maybe they should look at how the allocate final tickets and how so many of them end up in the hands of touts. 

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Trying to fix something that fundamentally isn’t broke. 

Maybe they should look at how the allocate final tickets and how so many of them end up in the hands of touts. 

Fans, What are they? Paying customers is how they are viewed by the authorities.

13 hours ago, Arnaud said:

It seems there will a party which will take place somewhere in Paris the Friday night. It is ran by by the Liverpool French Branch , The Anfield Wrap and The Red Indians (Never heard of them).

Hi Arnaud,

We are staying at Malakoff area, Vanves?

Any good bars you know of around that area?

Cheers 

53 minutes ago, Truered said:

Hi Arnaud,

We are staying at Malakoff area, Vanves?

Any good bars you know of around that area?

Cheers 

Don’t know much about Malakoff or Vanves, but you won’t be far from Montparnasse which is a nice quartier to hang around especially around metro Edgar’s Quinet.

I know a few pubs : le financier, rue du départ, le smoke rue Delambre or le Falstaff rue de Montparnasse.

On 09/05/2022 at 19:19, Arnaud said:

Obviously the best place for beers in Paris is at my place. But my son wants no one home to focus on the game and you guys would ruin my TLW museum ….

Arnaud's living room....

image.jpeg

Ancient Egypt Anubis God Carpet Home Decor - Ancient Treasures

7 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Dear LFC Ballot Gods,

Please look on Dad & I favourably today.

For the stress you put me under for Kiev, Madrid & Saturday, I feel you owe me.

Amen.

B8B67750-0DF6-4CAF-B8D9-E1F5E15EA375.jpeg

Go fuck yourselves, Ballot Gods.