Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kop77

Paris

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Code said:


Any good?


It seems legit. He’s got all the details on how to access the UEFA ticket app and put in his name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, an tha said:

They should be banned IMO.

 

Disgusting.


I agree. Taking advantage of peoples desperation. Still, I’m genuinely surprised he’s done it.

 

He was speaking to one event company. They wanted £3.7k last week. He called them yesterday to try and negotiate it down and they told him they wanted £7k now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scott_M said:


I agree. Taking advantage of peoples desperation. Still, I’m genuinely surprised he’s done it.

 

He was speaking to one event company. They wanted £3.7k last week. He called them yesterday to try and negotiate it down and they told him they wanted £7k now. 

Fucking hell...parasites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, gap30 said:

Those poor 'cunts' have usually followed the club home and away for 25 plus years and are pulling their hair out at the prospect of having to put themselves through the wringer whilst all the hangers on enjoy a pint before the game

Just read your reply.

There are plenty of supporters who will miss out on tickets for this game, and who have missed out on tickets for previous finals too, after having stumped up their hard earned cash to watch the team home and away for years, and not just in the recent, successful, past either.

We all put ourselves through the wringer watching the team in finals or tight league finishes, and I, like you, dislike the idea that there are many corporate, influential, or just very well off people who can rock up at these games and get a ticket.

It’s obscene and will carry on because money always talks in the game these days.

It still doesn’t justify bunking in for the reasons I gave in my previous post.

 

 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mgw100 said:

It seems a bit last minute. Is there not normally an announcement on this by now?

Yeah, but normally they've about 2 years to plan this shit, this time they've only had 3 months. They've had top hotels to book before the plebs get in and some planning around how they give tickets to half the stadium to people with no interest in the match. It's a tough gig, and I for one am amazed they could pull it off so quickly. 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Whoosh! Yes I know Scott, we discussed it last week. 


Ive been that stressed by it all, I’m becoming forgetful!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My ticket came today so I scanned the QR code, it does something in gobbleydoo.

 

I scanned the QR code from the forgery and it takes you to LFC’s website. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’m sure the Gendarme won’t be taking any prisoners. 
 

88275D93-91D5-4E26-A126-1149D0F47955.png

If Stade de France is anything like 81 I would strongly recommend not going to try and bunk in. In 81 there where about 3 check points all barriers checking tickets, no ticket you where getting nowhere near the ground. As in the photo above the barrier guards had big sticks and these pointy at you things that go bang. Save your money and watch in pub.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

If Stade de France is anything like 81 I would strongly recommend not going to try and bunk in. In 81 there where about 3 check points all barriers checking tickets, no ticket you where getting nowhere near the ground. As in the photo above the barrier guards had big sticks and these pointy at you things that go bang. Save your money and watch in pub.

The French police are always cunts. They treat every football match like a riot. It doesn't matter if you're behaving good or bad, they will let you know they're there by force. I don't know if they treat domestic football the same, but my experience there has been horrific. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

The French police are always cunts. They treat every football match like a riot. It doesn't matter if you're behaving good or bad, they will let you know they're there by force. I don't know if they treat domestic football the same, but my experience there has been horrific. 

Exactly Baz, can't remember what their riot guys are called but they will be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone on the waiting list been emailed yet?

 

Fed up of checking to see if they’ve contacted me, 5132 on the list so likely unlucky again, but the waiting is torture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Has anyone on the waiting list been emailed yet?

 

Fed up of checking to see if they’ve contacted me, 5132 on the list so likely unlucky again, but the waiting is torture.

I think it is all sold out/done and dusted now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was an extra UEFA sale today apparently. I only found out once they’d all gone. 
 

I assume they have a waiting list and only emailed the top X on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my flights booked today £640 return, no ticket so I'm hoping the fan park is sorted out flying back out at 3 am Sunday morning cant wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

There was an extra UEFA sale today apparently. I only found out once they’d all gone. 
 

I assume they have a waiting list and only emailed the top X on it. 

All the tickets were £550 cat 1 jobs.

 

I applied originally as a back up - no joy - got an email about it today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, an tha said:

All the tickets were £550 cat 1 jobs.

 

I applied originally as a back up - no joy - got an email about it today.


I’m sure if got a £550 one, you have enough friends to have taken it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Has anyone on the waiting list been emailed yet?

 

Fed up of checking to see if they’ve contacted me, 5132 on the list so likely unlucky again, but the waiting is torture.


I think it’s unlikely it’s getting down to 5132…

 

433AE92E-E911-4F9B-9ADE-28D432A18991.png
 

I was 532 for Madrid and it didn’t get as far as me. I assume these are the remaining £550 ones.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×