Sign in to follow this  
kop77

Paris

Rather ashamedly, I do have a ticket. A lad who gets me Euro aways can’t make it and bought me a £58 ticket yesterday.

I feel awful for my Dad though. Every final together for 30 years and then he misses two on the bounce.

I’ve tried to offer him my ticket for Saturday & Paris and he won’t take them. I offered not to go at all on Saturday and we’d go out and watch it but he wasn’t having that either. 

I’ll say similar in Paris, I’ll let one of my mates have it and we can watch it together but I know he won’t allow that either.

I should be bouncing ahead of Saturday and 2 weeks time, but I feel rotten. 

• Upvote 5

There’s always the waiting list. A few lads and lasses on my row said they haven’t renewed their passport cos of COVID and so won’t be applying despite qualifying. So you never know. I haven’t given up. Although I still think we can win the title so I’m basically an idiot. 

1 minute ago, Reckoner said:

There’s always the waiting list. A few lads and lasses on my row said they haven’t renewed their passport cos of COVID and so won’t be applying despite qualifying. So you never know. I haven’t given up. Although I still think we can win the title so I’m basically an idiot. 

I’ve not heard anybody lower than like 3k.

Most are like 9/12k away.

4 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

What number are you? I was 539 for Madrid and it didn’t get that far.

Me and the boy were successful, I got the biggest hug when he got in from school, so so happy. 

We had a 50% success rate between us, 6 of 12, we’ve been incredibly lucky in the ballots this year. 

Fingers crossed to all of you that something comes up. 

• Upvote 6

If you go on Stad De Frances website, you can get see your view from your seat.

This is mine. Maybe I’ll get my bonce on TV again when Divock rattles home the clincher. 

4F257106-B7F8-4CCD-957F-B89BF11A9B10.jpeg

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

What number are you? I was 539 for Madrid and it didn’t get that far.

Just checked, 7989! Ffs

13 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Highest I’ve heard of is 15,207.

Can beat that, 15286 for me! 

Heard there was 35k with the 6 credits, so fairly long odds 

Was sucessful in 05 and 19, unsucessful in 07 and 18. Hope there is a better outcome this time! 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Can beat that, 15286 for me! 

Heard there was 35k with the 6 credits, so fairly long odds 

Was sucessful in 05 and 19, unsucessful in 07 and 18. Hope there is a better outcome this time! 

Exactly the same for me, although Istanbul was far easier to get a ticket from memory, you could deffo get them over there.

This year I’ve got flights booked to Paris already but don’t think I’ll use them if I’m unsuccessful.

It’s a matter of time before the top clubs start talking about a super league breakaway from UEFA again.
When that time comes fucking remember days like this when UEFA start laying on the sentimental shit about the football family. That fans can go to every home game in a competition and not get a final ticket in an enormous stadium is just a scandal, one we are all used to by now, but still a fucking scandal.

• Upvote 1

My unsuccessful run in the CL ballot continues. 0 in 3 now. 

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone need a 6am flight from Luton Airport to Paris on the 28th May? 

On Holiday in Tenby ,and talking to a guy in the pub who lives in Bristol but originally from Fazakerley, red fan,is going to Paris with this flag,he's hoping to get a ticket.look out for it!fabulous!

20220512_161819.jpg

No thoughts of putting in place some sort of weighted system?

The longer you go without winning a draw, the greater your chances of winning the next one?

We use that system here with some of our government-allotted opportunities and it works fine.

Shouldn't be that hard to implement.