You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris

kop77

On 19/05/2022 at 21:36, Arnaud said:

Btw the game in 81 was in Parc des Princes, where PSG play. Great stadium. This game is at the Stade de France, awful stadium.

Why is it awful (genuine question)? Is it not where they held the World Cup Final? If it is that one, it looks very impressive on the telly.

What is the rule on drinking in public @Arnaud

My mate wants to have a wander before going to the pub Saint Germain, I told him to go by the Louvre and cross the Pont Neuf. I said he should get a few cans/bottles and sit down in the Royal Park next to the Louvre. 

Also said to sit on the banks of the Seine and have a drink near Cite. 

He's only really got to cross the bridge to Odeon or Mabillion and then he's there. He's flying in at 8.30 to Beauvais airport but that is 55 miles away. 

42 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

My mate wants to have a wander before going to the pub Saint Germain, I told him to go by the Louvre and cross the Pont Neuf. I said he should get a few cans/bottles and sit down in the Royal Park next to the Louvre. 

He's only really got to cross the bridge to Odeon or Mabillion and then he's there. He's flying in at 8.30 to Beauvais airport but that is 55 miles away. 

Good shout that Park is massive and never too busy !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, an tha said:

Liverpool do not have a free for all ballot.

You needed to be a season ticket holder or a member with 6 european cup home games from this season bought and paid for on your record to be able to enter ballot.

Now whether that is best and fairest way to do it is a subject that can of course be debated.

I know the criteria. I don’t think having 35k ballot for a chance of 1:3 is particularly fair.

50 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I got mine last night and thought the same. I'm assuming something on there must be difficult to reproduce. Maybe some magic in that qr code. 

Maybe.

Be interesting to see how pans out.

21 minutes ago, an tha said:

Maybe.

Be interesting to see how pans out.

It is based on the QR code. If you scan the real ones, they bring up some gobbledygook.

Scan the fakes and it takes you to a random website. 

12 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Usually no prob, lots of people drink or eat on the Banks of Seine, it’s popular and really great. At the Tuileries, the posh garden you mention, it’s ok if it’s quiet and not loud.

• Like 1