You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris

kop77

7 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

Same with the Europa, I saw something about Rangers getting allocated 9,500 tickets for a 43,000 seater stadium. 

Some of them are restricted viewing as well. All of the stadiums in Europe and you're holding a final in a stadium with restricted views. 

I don't think you'll ever cover demand effectively for a cup final, but the allocations always consistently take the piss and worsen the touting as well.

Is that next to the laboratoire?

He is looking for a bar with staff who have gros seins.

I think every category of ticket we had had some restricted view and some were still 400+ !

3 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

My mate has booked a table at the Pub Saint Germain in the Latin Quarter. You have to order food but you can stay there for the entire night.

Nearest metro station is Odeon

Screenshot_20220512-205630_Samsung Internet.jpg

Can you imagine how much he'll be paying round there. My mate was saying he went to a cafe round there 2 weeks ago on business. Had a butty and 2 pints, 50 quid! 

9 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think every category of ticket we had had some restricted view and some were still 400+ !

Can you imagine how much he'll be paying round there. My mate was saying he went to a cafe round there 2 weeks ago on business. Had a butty and 2 pints, 50 quid! 

On the menu it's 20 euros for fish and chips and 24 for a steak which is standard for Paris.

Their drinks menu is roughly what you pay in London. I had a meal in a place by the Eiffel Tower 2 years ago and it was 8 Euros for a glass of Coke!

https://m.appero.co/#561e42e5-14a9-40f2-8732-e69bb65d0440/menu

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

https://www.paris-by-tuktuk.com/prices/?lang=en

Anyone who doesn't like the metro, these are a good way of getting round as well seeing q bit of the city. 

A good way to go around the city is to rent a bike - velib - a normal one or an electric one.

It’s cheap as long as you ride less than half an hour, you  put it back, walk around, eat / drink and rent another one then.

There are bike lanes everywhere now, it’s great ! 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, gap30 said:

Wow spare the sob story it aint Britains got talent

£125 to go a prestigious footballing event is pennies if you think thats bad check out how much the flights are from John Lennon now thats a piss take

I need a ticket for my son will pay whatever I have to, myself I dont give a fuck I will bunk in (because once again as fucking per I got fucked off in the ballot)

Thats a lot of fucking

I reckon paris may be a tad trickier than Athens.

I stopped going a few years ago.

I simply haven't got the dough to shell out daft money. Me mate has been everywhere this year and I reckon he has easily spent about 5 grand. 

1 think I don't miss is going to all the games but only having a 1 in 4 chance of getting a ticket for the biggest game of the season. 

10 hours ago, Arniepie said:

I reckon paris may be a tad trickier than Athens.

I stopped going a few years ago.

I simply haven't got the dough to shell out daft money. Me mate has been everywhere this year and I reckon he has easily spent about 5 grand. 

1 think I don't miss is going to all the games but only having a 1 in 4 chance of getting a ticket for the biggest game of the season. 

To be honest Athens was easy I practically walked in, Madrid was a shitshow I saw people whipped by police on horses

I have to be careful this time because I am taking my 16 year old son if I could just get my hands on a ticket for him I would be happy

What will be will be....

There isn’t a stadium in the world that could supply enough tickets to satisfy our demand, but there isn’t any excuse to try and “ bunk in” to a ground anywhere. The possible danger to other fans of overcrowding, of police overreacting and battering innocent fans indiscriminately, the slur on the clubs name and the ramifications from UEFA for the club, should stop anyone purporting to be a Red from doing something that stupid.

Every club has its share of cunts though and we’re no different I suppose.

Athens brought that home to me sadly.

• Upvote 12

Those poor 'cunts' have usually followed the club home and away for 25 plus years and are pulling their hair out at the prospect of having to put themselves through the wringer whilst all the hangers on enjoy a pint before the game

2 minutes ago, gap30 said:

Those poor 'cunts' have usually followed the club home and away for 25 plus years and are pulling their hair out at the prospect of having to put themselves through the wringer whilst all the hangers on enjoy a pint before the game

This is what you get for following any team in modern football. Some of us who were going regularly 40 years ago have long since been priced out of attending games. And as for the ticket situation 'And it was ever thus.'

• Upvote 2