You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris

kop77

Rather ashamedly, I do have a ticket. A lad who gets me Euro aways can’t make it and bought me a £58 ticket yesterday.

I feel awful for my Dad though. Every final together for 30 years and then he misses two on the bounce.

I’ve tried to offer him my ticket for Saturday & Paris and he won’t take them. I offered not to go at all on Saturday and we’d go out and watch it but he wasn’t having that either. 

I’ll say similar in Paris, I’ll let one of my mates have it and we can watch it together but I know he won’t allow that either.

I should be bouncing ahead of Saturday and 2 weeks time, but I feel rotten. 

• Upvote 5

There’s always the waiting list. A few lads and lasses on my row said they haven’t renewed their passport cos of COVID and so won’t be applying despite qualifying. So you never know. I haven’t given up. Although I still think we can win the title so I’m basically an idiot. 

1 minute ago, Reckoner said:

There’s always the waiting list. A few lads and lasses on my row said they haven’t renewed their passport cos of COVID and so won’t be applying despite qualifying. So you never know. I haven’t given up. Although I still think we can win the title so I’m basically an idiot. 

I’ve not heard anybody lower than like 3k.

Most are like 9/12k away.

4 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

What number are you? I was 539 for Madrid and it didn’t get that far.

13 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Highest I’ve heard of is 15,207.

Can beat that, 15286 for me! 

Heard there was 35k with the 6 credits, so fairly long odds 

Was sucessful in 05 and 19, unsucessful in 07 and 18. Hope there is a better outcome this time! 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Can beat that, 15286 for me! 

Heard there was 35k with the 6 credits, so fairly long odds 

Was sucessful in 05 and 19, unsucessful in 07 and 18. Hope there is a better outcome this time! 

Exactly the same for me, although Istanbul was far easier to get a ticket from memory, you could deffo get them over there.

This year I’ve got flights booked to Paris already but don’t think I’ll use them if I’m unsuccessful.

It’s a matter of time before the top clubs start talking about a super league breakaway from UEFA again.
When that time comes fucking remember days like this when UEFA start laying on the sentimental shit about the football family. That fans can go to every home game in a competition and not get a final ticket in an enormous stadium is just a scandal, one we are all used to by now, but still a fucking scandal.

• Upvote 1

No thoughts of putting in place some sort of weighted system?

The longer you go without winning a draw, the greater your chances of winning the next one?

We use that system here with some of our government-allotted opportunities and it works fine.

Shouldn't be that hard to implement.