You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris

kop77

3 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

Tom's legs will struggle for room in the seats on the Kop next time we go to Anfield.

He's turning into a Peter Crouch-like centre mid.

They get tighter every year…

I booked flights after Villarreal knocked Bayern out. Direct to Paris from Newcastle, Thursday to Sunday. Booked a hotel same time as well.

Had an insurance bet on last night to cover the cost of the flights. Annoyed I didn’t cash out at half time as I was convinced we’d still go through.

Myself and lad driving to Newhaven, leaving car there getting overnight ferry to Dieppe.

Return train Dieppe to St Lazare Saturday gets in at 2pm, leaves 9.40 next day.

£225 in total for us both, booked last night. Flights seemed overpriced....  

12 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Going to be in Liverpool. Ideally, they’ll show it at Anfield but if not I watched the 2019 final at the arena and that was decent.

I’ve got cousins working at a place in the south end of the city which has big outdoor screens, benches, table service, etc. 

Ticketed this time apparently but I’ve already been promised the exact table I want for nothing and I was up there for the Fury fight the other week and we didn’t have to pay for a single drink all night. 

If I still lived up there I’d never be out of the place. 

Now I have other uncles and cousins trying to geg in on my free table and unlimited ale but they can fuck right off. I’m going with my mates and either one or two of my kids. I only found out about this place and got invited down there the night before the boxing and I turned up there less than 24 hours later. 

These other family members only live around the corner and would have known about it ages ago if they’d bothered to chat to my cousins at any point in the last 12 months. I’m not putting my free ale (and my cousin’s jobs) at risk because they want in on my good thing. 

I’ll see them at the Quadruple Parade the next day. 

• Upvote 1

Going to walk to Dover and swim to Calais, have a blow then jog to Paris I will then camp outside the Louvre. I have procured a ticket from an old friend of mine who went out with Macron in her younger days. Hopefully we win then I will parachute off the Eiffel Tower straight into a speedboat on the Siene and go into the distance to find a small cottage were Eva Green will be waiting in her Liverpool kit with a pint of Erdinger and a kebab. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Going to walk to Dover and swim to Calais, have a blow then jog to Paris I will then camp outside the Louvre. I have procured a ticket from an old friend of mine who went out with Macron in her younger days. Hopefully we win then I will parachute off the Eiffel Tower straight into a speedboat on the Siene and go into the distance to find a small cottage were Eva Green will be waiting in her Liverpool kit with a pint of Erdinger and a kebab. 

Yeah right, like you can get a kebab in Paris 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, TheRedMachine said:

Booked Eurotunnel and hotel after first leg. nearly cancelled it at half time last night. Jinxy bastard. Four of us in the car driving on the Friday night. Can't wait. Hope Real win tonight so it's a proper final. 

Agreed. I’m not arsed about playing City on the pitch, it’s the CL Final, you expect to play the best.

I don’t want to see any of their scruffy cunt supporters on the train or around Paris acting like complete cunts ruining the occasion. 

• Upvote 1