You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PODCAST: Newcastle 0 Liverpool 1 - Match Reaction

tlw content

The Reds won again as a solitary Naby Keita goal was enough to see off Newcastle in a game completed dominated by Liverpool. 

TLW Editor Dave Usher is joined by Julian Richards and Paul Natton to look back on another impressive display in which Klopp rang the changes and saw the players who came in deliver star performances.

The lads also preview thew Villarreal game, discuss Everton's plight at the bottom and also address "sportswashing" and how it's been welcomed with open arms by Newcastle fans.

View full article

• Upvote 7

“Fucking Crown Royal Bastard” 

Amazing. Insert The Rock overly sincere applauding gif here. 

Just said to Dave and Jules that Geordies should be sat down and forced to listen to that at some sort of reeducation camp. 

I was listening to the podcast and peeling veg when her parents arrived. Her dad is sound but her mum is a fucking vile cunt and a tory councillor. 

The section about fat frank was hilarious and I could feel the cunts eyes burning into the back of my head as I was laughing away. 

She didn’t finish her coffee and fucked off which was a bonus too. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I was listening to the podcast and peeling veg when her parents arrived. Her dad is sound but her mum is a fucking vile cunt and a tory councillor. 

The section about fat frank was hilarious and I could feel the cunts eyes burning into the back of my head as I was laughing away. 

She didn’t finish her coffee and fucked off which was a bonus too. 

That’s brilliant. Can picture that entire scene so vividly. 

Dave bang on about Chelsea the useless cunts. Couldn't get a result against the Ev. Fuck sake. 

Azpilicueta, Rudiger and Christiansen are off. Silva is 38 and Lukaku is a £100m noose around their neck. 

I hope the new owners are worse than Hicks & Gillette, and they end up in the European conference shit in 2023. 

But you know what, it won't even require that. They will no longer have the annual £150m investment from the Russian so will revert to their 90s/early 00's level where they win the occasional cup and may or may not qualify for Europe. 

Their fans will still be a bunch of absolute cunts though, there'll just be less off them. 

47 minutes ago, Razoray said:

Dave bang on about Chelsea the useless cunts. Couldn't get a result against the Ev. Fuck sake. 

Azpilicueta, Rudiger and Christiansen are off. Silva is 38 and Lukaku is a £100m noose around their neck. 

I hope the new owners are worse than Hicks & Gillette, and they end up in the European conference shit in 2023. 

But you know what, it won't even require that. They will no longer have the annual £150m investment from the Russian so will revert to their 90s/early 00's level where they win the occasional cup and may or may not qualify for Europe. 

Their fans will still be a bunch of absolute cunts though, there'll just be less off them. 

I'm loathe to give Arsenal fans credit but that "just like the old days, there's nobody here" chant at Stamford Bridge the other night was inspired. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Actually, I'm not. They're not that bad a bunch. That's Dave and Jules talking.

They get a bad rap on here (the Gooners) but compared to the scummy shit that gets posted on forums by Manchester City, Chelsea, Everton fans, they are nowhere the worst out there. Yes, they like the smell of their own farts but the club is a mile ahead of where it was when Ozil, Aubameyang, David Luiz and Willian were strolling around the Emirates and getting 300k a week for the privilege and if I was one of them I'd be much happier cheering on the likes of Saka, Smith-Rowe and Martinelli to that bunch of leeches. 

I like the current version of the Arse to be honest and their supporters are at worst, a pain in the hole. 

• Upvote 2

Arsenal fans can do one.

Lorded it for years with their shite 4th place trophy.....used to taunt us with shite like "hoof the ball, win fuck all" and those shite shouts of "hoof".

Typical shite London club chants as well.

Way they turned on an absolute legend in Wenger was really sad too....they are full of it again now as they are in the 'race for 4th'.......but.....

C6p4FgeW0AMlrNn.jpg

• Upvote 1

• dave u unpinned this topic