You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) - Sun 24th Apr 2022 (4:30pm)

Trumo

Just now, Colt Seavers said:

I thought they were gonna get a point until Pickford  dropped to the floor and gave that wink.

I said to my lad that little prick never learns shit like that always come to haunt him.

I think he has the same Tourettes as Gascoigne. He's always jerking his head weirdly and twitching. On top of that, he's a massive twat. Once he gets dropped from England the hacks will belatedly start acknowledging what a horrible waste of space he is.

Reading the Everton forum was something I used to find funny, but some of the people on there are just bad people. They are a mixture of deluded conspiracy theorists mixed with truly horrible, nasty twats. I genuinely hope they go down. Some of the stuff they’re saying about people is gross. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

With red shirts hunting him down, Keane simply fled towards the sanctuary of his own corner flag, gingerly carrying the ball with him as if it were a leaking bin bag.

7 hours ago, an tha said:

That's Clattenburg on the list with the bitters - in the unlikely event he wasn't already on it.

Apologies it is from mail....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-10749023/amp/MARK-CLATTENBURG-Excellent-Stuart-Attwell-got-big-calls-right.html

Oh, he's on the list, don't worry about that.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/clattenburg-given-time-off-for-poor-officiating-following-merseyside-derby-fiasco-6680348.html

I really wish they were penalties they were denied just to piss them off but they're weren't the biggest wrong call was only a yellow for Richarlison for kicking out and trying to hurt an opposition players. He should be banned after tha fact for that immature petulant and dangerous bullshit. He's the shittest 50 million pound player you could imagine and ranks alongside maguire in poor value for money. Sulking head the ball and faint fucking dweeb.

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Reading the Everton forum was something I used to find funny, but some of the people on there are just bad people. They are a mixture of deluded conspiracy theorists mixed with truly horrible, nasty twats. I genuinely hope they go down. Some of the stuff they’re saying about people is gross. 

Full of miscreants and people bitter about everything and everyone. Jealous angry men.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I really wish they were penalties they were denied just to piss them off but they're weren't the biggest wrong call was only a yellow for Richarlison for kicking out and trying to hurt an opposition players. He should be banned after tha fact for that immature petulant and dangerous bullshit. He's the shittest 50 million pound player you could imagine and ranks alongside maguire in poor value for money. Sulking head the ball and faint fucking dweeb.

Football's attitude to head injuries is massively outdated and bordering on dangerous, and the belated introduction of concussion subs and HIAs etc. will hopefully go some way towards changing attitudes at clubs. So to see a fucking scrote like Richarlison claiming a fucking head injury from a regulation clearing header just to get the game stopped and shithouse towards half time makes me absolutely rage - this is beyond gamesmanship, shit like this just leads to the sport clinging onto the attitudes of the past rather than embracing the idea that some injuries are potentially dangerous and even fatal. When someone goes down with a genuine injury to the head there's likely to be a sense of "oh he's fine and just trying to waste time" and that's just detrimental.

He should be tarred and fucking feathered by the media; it's genuinely one of the lowest things I think you can do in the sport. And yet I find myself reading takes like this the next day:

1) Toffees can take heart from derby defeat

There is a reason Everton are third-bottom in the league: they’ve been the league’s third-worst team. With just six games remaining, they are in serious danger of breaking the English game’s second-longest run of top-flight football – only Arsenal have stuck it out longer than their 78 years. Despite a difficult run-in, Frank Lampard can take heart from how his team played at Anfield: organised and doughty in defence, enterprising and swift in attack – a spirit encapsulated by a contretemps towards the end of the first half when, after Abdoulaye Doucouré fouled Fabinho to get play stopped so Richarlison could receive treatment, almost the entire team piled into the kerfuffle, including Jordan Pickford, the goalkeeper. Obviously there is more to football than aggression and if , over the course of the season, Everton had shown as much as they didon Sunday, they’d not be in the mess they are. But similarly, if they can maintain it, they might yet save themselves. Daniel Harris

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I am not on twatter but followed some of the links posted on here. They really are a deluded bunch I find it hard to believe they are grown ups. I see also that former City superstar Sinclair going on about the ref cheating Everton. Wonder if he was giving it big the other week when they played them? As for the pen shouts , first one is a clear dive and the second one is close, and as they say, I've seen them given. But as for the we played well brigade gtf. 17% possession is not playing well , fair enough you cant compete so 10 men behind the ball is fine but timewasting and rolling round after every contact?? They got what they deserved sweet FA.

16 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Bastard timing today, just thrown in now in the Mayo game. I had an offer of a ticket to go into town to watch it but I'm going to watch it on Telly and stream The Pool on my Phone.

Edit. Down already 1-3 to 1 point after 6 minutes. 

Might have been just as well you missed it!