You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) - Sun 24th Apr 2022 (4:30pm)

Trumo

48 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Looking at their remaining fixtures, they've still got a decent chance of staying up, all those fucking late goals recently could have saved them.

I can see them taking points from Watford away, and Palace and Brentford at home. Watford are shite, and Palace and Brentford are on the beach.

Could even see them getting a result at Leicester because of well, you know, Rodgson!

If you watched Brentford yesterday you'd see that's far from the truth.  Very unfortunate against the Spuds only denied by poor finishing and the woodwork.

Thiago completed more passes than the entire Everton team. 120-94.

Honestly they’re a fucking disgrace; I said it earlier in the thread but it really bears repeating: nothing about them is likeable whatsoever, and why the pundits are spinning this fucking yarn that poor Everton have been hard done by is beyond me. They weren’t, and for 90 minutes (but the first 45 in particular) they were absolutely horrific - offering nothing except rancid shithousery. Atletico did it against City earlier this month (and at least they almost had something to show for it in that game and have something to show for it over the last few years) and BT Sport almost had a collective coronary. Fat Frank and his team of scrotes do it though and it’s all plucky underdogs - rather than a side which has broken rules to burn their way through half a billion quid in the last few years.

They’re all bad, but Richarlison and Gordon might be two of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen. Gordon just charges around a lot to get the “look at how much he cares” vote, and hits the deck to win set pieces. He’s shit - the only danger he causes is if he gets into space and you need to make a challenge you risk a set piece or worse. But look what happened when he needed to do some actual footballing: a weak shot dragged well past the post and a cross which ended up near row T close to the corner flag.

Richarlison is a hopeless case though. He’s generally a nothing footballer but he’s cottoned onto how to steal a living at Everton - just be a massive shithouse, hate the redshite and kick out at people to be a faux hard case. Their hoardes love him for it though and he just trousers a wage every week for fuck all.

The Championship is too good for them, I quite frankly want them fucking out of business.

• Upvote 16

Richarlison is the new Fellaini. A player who seems to be invisible to refs, who keep letting him do whatever he fancies, and excused by pundits, who know full well what a shithouse he is and just ignore it. And Everton are the kind of club that adores such an anti-footballer.

9 minutes ago, Manny said:

Thiago completed more passes than the entire Everton team. 120-94.

Honestly they’re a fucking disgrace; I said it earlier in the thread but it really bears repeating: nothing about them is likeable whatsoever, and why the pundits are spinning this fucking yarn that poor Everton have been hard done by is beyond me. They weren’t, and for 90 minutes (but the first 45 in particular) they were absolutely horrific - offering nothing except rancid shithousery. Atletico did it against City earlier this month (and at least they almost had something to show for it in that game and have something to show for it over the last few years) and BT Sport almost had a collective coronary. Fat Frank and his team of scrotes do it though and it’s all plucky underdogs - rather than a side which has broken rules to burn their way through half a billion quid in the last few years.

They’re all bad, but Richarlison and Gordon might be two of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen. Gordon just charges around a lot to get the “look at how much he cares” vote, and hits the deck to win set pieces. He’s shit - the only danger he causes is if he gets into space and you need to make a challenge you risk a set piece or worse. But look what happened when he needed to do some actual footballing: a weak shot dragged well past the post and a cross which ended up near row T close to the corner flag.

Richarlison is a hopeless case though. He’s generally a nothing footballer but he’s cottoned onto how to steal a living at Everton - just be a massive shithouse, hate the redshite and kick out at people to be a faux hard case. Their hoardes love him for it though and he just trousers a wage every week for fuck all.

The Championship is too good for them, I quite frankly want them fucking out of business.

I'd love to regenerate Souness and Case and play them with instructions to go through Richarlison straight from the Kick off.

43 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I still don't think any of them will be up for it against the shite. I'd like to think we've broken them and this is the end of them, but I just can't see it.

They haven’t won an away game since August. Even Watford is the equivalent of a trip to peak Real Madrid for them.

Imagine having Tyler and Carra sitting either side of you at a match. You'd have to shout 'WILL YOU PLEASE STFU!' after about ten minutes. They never ever stop talking. I wanted a bit of atmosphere today so I put up with their inane chatter for half an hour and then the sound went off. What makes it worse is that they so seldom actually discuss the action. Tyler's default position is to drone on about what happened in other matches, what might happen in other matches, what England will do, what the weather is like, what the traffic is like, what happened in 1954, etc etc. He's like the accountant who joined the rest of the office in the corporate box but doesn't like football so feels he needs to talk about other stuff to justify his presence. He's shockingly bad these days.

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

One of the comments "The dogs must have thought them shoes were from greggs" haha

Police dogs don't attack for nothing. 

exactly what I was going to say, those dogs are trained to act on commands if a command was given it must have been for a reason.

3 minutes ago, Bot said:

av7t95i8ziv81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

From Reddit: Everton "fans" have demolished multiple toilettes at Anfield after their loss today.

Sad cunts.  Really hope they get relegated and then go bust.