You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Creme Fucking Eggs

Oh Buoy

Creme Fucking Eggs  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand?

• They're the bomb - often scoff those 5-egg boxes on my lonesome in my undies
    • Will eat if them if they're about but neither love or hate the beauts
    • I rate Cadburys caramel over them because I'm a nonce

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Pft, that’s NOT the record. 

Trying to ascertain the veracity of your claim I stumbled across a man who inserted FIFTEEN hard boiled eggs up his arse.

I think we peaked as a species sometime around the sixties and it’s all down hill from there. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

When I was a kid they seemed to be 50% bigger than they are now and the filling was softer, not too thin to be runny but not as thick and were much better. I used to love them.

Pure sugar though and now being diabetic, my toes would probably fall off if I ate one.

A lad I work with who is diabetic had his second toe removed a few weeks back and the first thing I thought was he won't be able to wear flip flops ever again.  He's getting a prosthetic toe on the NHS so all is not lost.

Anyway, I had two creme eggs for breakfast because my kids don't like them.

38 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

When I was a kid they seemed to be 50% bigger than they are now and the filling was softer, not too thin to be runny but not as thick and were much better. I used to love them.

Pure sugar though and now being diabetic, my toes would probably fall off if I ate one.

They used to be the size of a large hen's egg. They are still I suppose, just the 'hen' is a bleeding battam and not a full sized chicken! And the were 6d!

11 hours ago, Furmedge said:

A lad I work with who is diabetic had his second toe removed a few weeks back and the first thing I thought was he won't be able to wear flip flops ever again.  He's getting a prosthetic toe on the NHS so all is not lost.

Anyway, I had two creme eggs for breakfast because my kids don't like them.

Made me laugh that!

10 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Why would you ignore chocolate? I’m 40+ and like it as much as I’ve ever done. The problem is, loads of my favourite chocolate bars no longer exist.

People don't mention this when you are young. I'm now sitting hear worrying if they're will be a day, when the light in the Starbar Isle goes out.

• Upvote 1