You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) - Tue 19th Apr 2022 (8:00pm)

Trumo

Martin Atkinson was an absolute twat tonight. Again. Once again he's at his old trick of trying to level up a game we're winning by giving the oppos all the easy free kicks and deliberately standing in the way of players trying to pass the ball to a teammate. I swear I saw Thiago having to dribble around the cunt to create another chance in the 2nd half.

A moving tribute to Ronaldo's baby son observed all around the ground. Have those everton cunts gone on about us 'defiling' the moment by us singing YNWA?

The united fans couldnt help showing themselves to be utter cunts as well with their 'Always the victim' and Won it 3 times without killing anyone' chants in the 2nd half when they had nothing else to sing about.

• Upvote 4

4-0 against the manc rats.

Fucking lovely.

Vermin dipped into their usual songbook tonight even after we applauded for Ronaldo - they just couldn't leave it alone could they...

Horrible, horrible shithouse rats.

I hope their current slide continues on indefinitely and gets steeper and fucking steeper.

Never forget, reds, no matter how shite they become and how routine beating them is (like tonight) they are horrible rat bastards who gloried and revelled in rubbing everybodys noses in it and ours especially for 20 years when they were on top....and they continue to disrespect our tragedy - never give them a moments sympathy or take it for granted......drink it in and always want to beat them even more - if  it is 4 want 5, if it is 5 want 6.....there is no such thing as too much pain to inflict on them....never enough humiliation....

Horrible bastards.

As for us - as i said earlier - these are the days, folks - drink it in, drink it in.

• Upvote 14

That first 30 mins was pure sex. Don't think I've seen us outclass one of the socalled big six to that degree ever.

Those (gkmacca?) who think that we can keep that kind of intensity/play/concentration up for 90 minutes though are kidding themselves. We'll need to take breaks. I agree that we kan keep our focus and concentration better, for sure. It's pretty gruelling running that much with such intensity though, which in turn means you probably won't show for the ball as much, which means fewer passing options for the defenders, which again leads to lacksadaisical passing at the back, and then an aimless punt forward. Thankfully we normally follow that up with getting back into shape tactically.

You could see the physical toll that 30 mins took on the players later in the match, I think. All 3 midfielders looked gassed from around the 60+ minute mark, even if Thiago seemed to dominate whenever play was around his parts. Hendo looked completely bewildered all second half (I thought he had one of his better games 1st half), and Fabinho tired badly too.

Anyway, completely deserved rout of what used to be our biggest sporting rivals. They are just a complete embarrasment these days, from their supporters to their players, the manager(s), right through to the owners, and long may it continue!

4 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

And daft old Ralph thinks that 2 transfer windows and another billion quid will close that gap?!

Senile old fool.

But they won’t go thirty years without another title…

Trent had a strangely off-colour game I think. Rather subdued even when he was practically encamped in the opposition half during the first 45 mins with too many stray passes, and he had an uncomfortable first 10 mins after the break against Sancho. Also none of them glorious cross-field passes to Robbo or Diaz that we've became familiar with, although Thiago seemed to have taken that mantle and then some.

10 minutes ago, Pungkoq Hang said:

Trent had a strangely off-colour game I think. Rather subdued even when he was practically encamped in the opposition half during the first 45 mins with too many stray passes, and he had an uncomfortable first 10 mins after the break against Sancho. Also none of them glorious cross-field passes to Robbo or Diaz that we've became familiar with, although Thiago seemed to have taken that mantle and then some.

Nonsense. He had an uncomfortable time against Sancho because Sancho is a good player who had a go. The one time Sancho got in, Trent mopped up efficiently. He was involved in so much of our attacking play in the first half.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Nonsense. He had an uncomfortable time against Sancho because Sancho is a good player who had a go. The one time Sancho got in, Trent mopped up efficiently. He was involved in so much of our attacking play in the first half.

Wasn't having a go at Trent, mind. Just thought he had a quiet first half, although that foot race between him and Mo to see who could lay it on a plate for Diaz for our opener had me chortle a bit. He did play Rashford onside though (I think) for the Manc's solitary chance from that ball over the top from inside their half. Had Rashford not bungled up his first touch, it could've easily been 2-1.

27 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Tell me more how it’s not about Hillsborough, Utd fans.

Fans all around the home ground displayed class and empathy for Ronaldo after the terrible loss of one his newborn twins this week. United's travelling support respond with that. Bad enough if it it was a load of moronic teenagers in that video but it looks like mostly a bunch of very pathetic middle-aged men. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Keane talks about the mancs the way I talk about this generation of lads.

"They're queueing up to get in the clubs, they've got no formal trousers on, no trousers to be seen, not a shirt in sight either, not even a Ben Sherman. How much is a Ben Sherman for pity's sake? Where's the pride? Where's the discipline?

"They cry a lot these young lads. About the environment and stuff. Okay we talked about the ozone layer in our quieter moments, but it sorted itself out eventually, you certainly didn't cry about it.

"They're friends with girls a lot of these lads too, I'm not sure I agree with that. There needs to be a healthy distance between young lads and girls unless they're courting, to maintain the mystery."

"They don't drink much these lads today neither. When we were going out, we'd drink anything. Carling, blue VK in the club there if you couldn't afford a WKD, just to mix things up. But either way the commitment was there. With these lads it's green tea and coffee. I tell you now, it's no wonder they're all depressed."

729199992_Screenshot_20220419-205341_SamsungInternet.jpg.efe896d87d791fec2664e67c4131bcef.jpg

Up there with your best, Section. Outstanding.

Watched Mo closely . If you see his starting position for first goal versus Trent he makes up the deficit and powers past him in full flow. No mean feat in itself. However I he doesn't do that and Trent is the crosser then the defender gets back . The two extra  yards he gets ahead creates the tap in and keeps diaz onside. Forget about the astounding pace revel in the hunger of the best player in world playing in and for our team. Pay the man . 

• Upvote 2

Having watched the after-match punditry this morning for the first time, my only gripe is that Sky were just going on and on about how woeful United were and barely said a word about how good we were. This post match discussion went on for an hour as well. They briefly discussed the goals but even then Keane was going on about the poor defending. It was the same after the 5-0 at their gaff as well.  Go on Sky Sports homepage today and the first three articles are about United being poor. It would be nice to get a bit of credit instead of it being all about how bad they are constantly.   

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Having watched the after-match punditry this morning for the first time, my only gripe is that Sky were just going on and on about how woeful United were and barely said a word about how good we were. This post match discussion went on for an hour as well. They briefly discussed the goals but even then Keane was going on about the poor defending. It was the same after the 5-0 at their gaff as well.  Go on Sky Sports homepage today and the first three articles are about United being poor. It would be nice to get a bit of credit instead of it being all about how bad they are constantly.   

It was the same during the game. Endless droning on about Utd while they're playing one of the best teams in the world putting on a cracking display.