You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (N) - FAC Semi Final, Sat 16th Apr 2022 (3:30pm)

Trumo

8 hours ago, Razoray said:

They made 5 changes from last Sunday and we made 3. 

It's not our fault that Aké was bullied for the corner by Konaté. It's definitely not our fault that Pep picked their 2nd keeper and he isn't as comfortable with the ball as his 1st choice or either of ours. It's not our fault that Pep has spent half a billion pounds but his only way to rest Rodri is to play a 37 year old, who fouls his way through a game.

It's definitely not our fault that they couldn't cover the 2 injuries they had today. They spent £65m on Walker's backup but he has played most of the season filling in for their (alleged) rapist left back. The great white hope was picked in midfield today but was anonymous. 

We rested 3 from last Sunday and we looked sharp. We have rotated a lot more in the past few weeks and it showed today. They looked sluggish and injuries are catching up with them. 

Oh, and they are supported by a bunch of scum, managed by a smug prick and have 5 or 6 slimy bastards playing for them. I hope they win fuck all, Abu Dhabi gets called out by the international community and these cunts go back to competing in penalty shootouts in the League 1 playoff final. 

Like the lotto winner who went back working as a binman, Manchester City, you are Michael Carroll.

Nailed it. Spot on.

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I was on the Kop on Wednesday against Benfica and trust me, The Klopp song is fucking boss. A boss song , for the boss. 

Shit song that can be, and is, sung in the ground > great song that only exists in a Rawk thread. Every time.

15 hours ago, magicrat said:

Oliver failed to do his job but so did Robbo unfortunately 

He got caught out for sure, but Mahrez is really good and was fresh having only come on late. It wasn’t good from Robbo but sometimes the other side get the better of you.

Crying laughing here. My mum has directed me to a Twitter account for an LFC fan named Harinder Singh, and more particularly a picture from yesterday of Klopp posing with the family and hugging the little girl. She is now all indignant because I pointed out the obvious…

FQeDRH1XwAQcd8p?format=jpg&name=large

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

After 4 hours in The Green Man beer garden, my baldy fod feels like it’s on fire today. 

I missed the pre-match pub because I was doing a good deed like a superstar/schmuck (delete as appropriate).

I spotted an old dear leaning on a car, catching her breath, so I asked if she needed a hand. Turns out, she was with her husband, who was in a wheelchair after a series of strokes, and she was his carer, despite having a slipped disc and being unable to walk without difficulty. Another woman had already volunteered to push the wheelchair, so I offered an arm to help the old dear. We didn't get very far before deciding that she'd be best in a wheelchair, too, so I got a steward to fetch one and then pushed her to her seat.

Basically, the reason we won is some sort of karmic My Name Is Earl stuff.

You're welcome.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

46 minutes ago, stringvest said:

It was indeed a splendid day.  Albeit a bit quiet as we were next to the flags that City had placed on the seats that they had to buy as their fans hadn't 

IMG_7354.jpeg

I was behind the goal on the second row from the back. Decent view of all the tiny red and blue dots moving around. 

Atmosphere was boss, even up there.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Haven't seen any of the game as I was expecting, you know, the BBC to put the highlights on Match Of The Fucking Day, what with it being quite important and all that. 

The BBC will have highlights of both semi-finals tonight.

22 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I missed the pre-match pub because I was doing a good deed like a superstar/schmuck (delete as appropriate).

I spotted an old dear leaning on a car, catching her breath, so I asked if she needed a hand. Turns out, she was with her husband, who was in a wheelchair after a series of strokes, and she was his carer, despite having a slipped disc and being unable to walk without difficulty. Another woman had already volunteered to push the wheelchair, so I offered an arm to help the old dear. We didn't get very far before deciding that she'd be best in a wheelchair, too, so I got a steward to fetch one and then pushed her to her seat.

Basically, the reason we won is some sort of karmic My Name Is Earl stuff.

You're welcome.

Not all heroes wear capes.

2 hours ago, Grinch said:

Fa cup final lads.  Ten fucking years and this time we won’t be playing Jay Spearing, Downing and bringing Carroll off the bench.

To be fair, Carroll coming off the bench was the highlight of that day. He absolutely battered them and 5 more minutes we would have equalised then gone on and won. 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

To be fair, Carroll coming off the bench was the highlight of that day. He absolutely battered them and 5 more minutes we would have equalised then gone on and won. 

So I’ve been read before.  I was very fucking drunk, somewhere near Wembley.  I remember the goal Reina should have saved and it’s all fuzzy from there.

Never felt like watching it back.