You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (N) - FAC Semi Final, Sat 16th Apr 2022 (3:30pm)

Trumo

29 minutes ago, Mil-ing Around said:

That's probably our slowest midfield we can put out. I hope we are setting up to play a little bit more on the counter here

It will also give us a lot more breaks given Keita's ability to win the ball. Foden ran rings around Hendo last time out, so was the obvious change (along with bringing Bobby into the side).

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I just hope we can defend them throws if he chucks Delap on 

Ha. But speaking of 'that sort of thing...': Weird that Gomez seems to have stopped using his long throw since he came back. Our throw-in coach singled him out as the most improved at the job -

What makes him a good thrower, he had learned most of the things I wanted to teach him about technique very seriously; he’s taken the training seriously. You know, you can say that he has good technique now, but we are still trying to improve him even more, he’s a good player, he has some fast muscles when he’s running against strikers, he’s very fast but also very flexible. With Joe, it’s good technique but also a good physique. He can throw very hard but he can also throw far, it’s very difficult to defend against because he can throw very dangerously to the far post: that’s a big area you have to defend. Joe’s throw is very dangerous because of the constant threat.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

How come we have that jibbering fucker Micah Richards on BBC ? i thought that cunt was only on BT.

They often say people are full of shit, but this bulbous bufoon really LOOKS like he is. He looks like the Mr Creosote of shit opinions.

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I like Shearer as a pundit but Richards and Murphy really are shite. 

Richards Murphy - so close to being a naff electrical goods combo.

It's fair to say the bluebird of happiness has never perched on poor Murphy's shoulder. Even Scotsmen find him somewhat dour.

6 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Anybody been watching the LFC TV build up would've seen the massive City flag taking up a few sections of the upper tier, because the fucking soft cunts failed to sell out their ticket allocation.

Pathetic oil cheats.

It’s a long travel after all for their supporters, all the way from Abu Dhabi.