Sign in to follow this  
benwasmydog

Did anyone else throw things at the old bird who stood behind the goal at the Kop End?

Closest I came to getting done over in any sense was when my mate standing next to me got a full on tangerine splatted across the back of his head. 

Never saw the pissing in pockets, pissing against the pillars and rivers yeah. Old aways with rolled up newspapers pissed in and then launched into opposition stands too.

1 hour ago, corro said:

Doctor fun and Charlie. From two dogs. Used to drink in the Alys. Used to get a hard time off the local blues. Passed now.

Remember being in a working men’s club in Cardiff before the Birmingham league cup final. He was trying to get a laugh out of some kids. They were terrified. Their dad had to tell him to fuck off. He was ok.

Not surprised, it was the stuff of nightmares that Charlie doll.

27 minutes ago, benwasmydog said:

I apologise for this thread, however, I regret nothing apart from launching a pie at the Witches head. Her breath reeked of biscuits and Sherry. 

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Paul said:

I never pissed in anyone’s pocket on The Kop or had it done to me and so I used to think it was a load of shite until I saw it happen once - and laughed. I want to apologise for that. A pocket full of someone else’s piss is no laughing matter. In my defence I was about 15 or 16 at the time. 

A mate and I used to go to all the home matches together, occasionally joined by another mate who came out of friendship more than being a fan. He got the rolled up Echo in the pocket of his brand new overcoat one afternoon and never went again.

The steps on the Kop were rivers of piss after the match. If you went to the bogs you'd miss most of the game. Watneys 7 pint party cans were a common sight on the Kop.

I'm with Chris. It sounds grim. How long before GOT find this and use it as proof that all reds piss in each other's pockets?

If I wanted a river of piss I'd.....can't even think of where I'd go if I wanted that for any inexplicable reason. Same with a pocket of piss. 

Happy to be a sky generation wimp.

10 hours ago, Halcyon Days said:

Anyone remember this fella?

F406E31F-5BBE-4880-8F1E-25D1C2AEBADF.jpeg

I grew up with his bluenose nephew as one of my best mates. Lenny lived round the corner from where my mam and dad still live until he passed from cancer.

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I'm with Chris. It sounds grim. How long before GOT find this and use it as proof that all reds piss in each other's pockets?

If I wanted a river of piss I'd.....can't even think of where I'd go if I wanted that for any inexplicable reason. Same with a pocket of piss. 

Happy to be a sky generation wimp.

There'd probably be xP stats on likely wet pockets depending on the game. 

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

There'd probably be xP stats on likely wet pockets depending on the game. 

Watching the Bolivian 3rd division to steal a new song for a mediocre player with a pocket full of piss. Top-red me. 

Just now, Arniepie said:

Whatever happened to pin badge Pete?

He got threatened by the Urchins and stopped going. 

4 minutes ago, Paul said:

He got threatened by the Urchins and stopped going. 

His card was marked after the League Cup final where Gerrard scored an own goal.