You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Did anyone else throw things at the old bird who stood behind the goal at the Kop End?

benwasmydog

Closest I came to getting done over in any sense was when my mate standing next to me got a full on tangerine splatted across the back of his head. 

Never saw the pissing in pockets, pissing against the pillars and rivers yeah. Old aways with rolled up newspapers pissed in and then launched into opposition stands too.

1 hour ago, corro said:

Doctor fun and Charlie. From two dogs. Used to drink in the Alys. Used to get a hard time off the local blues. Passed now.

Remember being in a working men’s club in Cardiff before the Birmingham league cup final. He was trying to get a laugh out of some kids. They were terrified. Their dad had to tell him to fuck off. He was ok.

Not surprised, it was the stuff of nightmares that Charlie doll.

15 hours ago, Paul said:

I never pissed in anyone’s pocket on The Kop or had it done to me and so I used to think it was a load of shite until I saw it happen once - and laughed. I want to apologise for that. A pocket full of someone else’s piss is no laughing matter. In my defence I was about 15 or 16 at the time. 

A mate and I used to go to all the home matches together, occasionally joined by another mate who came out of friendship more than being a fan. He got the rolled up Echo in the pocket of his brand new overcoat one afternoon and never went again.

The steps on the Kop were rivers of piss after the match. If you went to the bogs you'd miss most of the game. Watneys 7 pint party cans were a common sight on the Kop.

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I'm with Chris. It sounds grim. How long before GOT find this and use it as proof that all reds piss in each other's pockets?

If I wanted a river of piss I'd.....can't even think of where I'd go if I wanted that for any inexplicable reason. Same with a pocket of piss. 

Happy to be a sky generation wimp.

There'd probably be xP stats on likely wet pockets depending on the game.