You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who stays up?

Sugar Ape

Which team stays up?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which team stays up?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/04/22 at 11:00

I still feel Everton will stay up, although I'd be delighted if they defied my expectations. They have United and Leicester next, and I think they beat one of them. Watford are gone already, and yesterday was only Burnley's 4th win of the season.

21 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I still feel Everton will stay up, although I'd be delighted if they defied my expectations. They have United and Leicester next, and I think they beat one of them. Watford are gone already, and yesterday was only Burnley's 4th win of the season.

I think united beat them. They may get a point off Leicester, depends which Leicester turns up. We beat them, chelsea beat them then they have Leicester again away and I think Leicester beat them in that game. Watford away and they may scrape a point.

Brentford at home is their last chance for a win but again, depends on which Brentford turns up. They arent getting anything from Palace or arsenal.

I make that 5 points and them finishing on 30. Burnley need 7 points to better that and Watford 9.

Brentford have started to hit some form, and could dish out a serious hammering. The sort of beating that would hurt more than the Burnley defeat. 
Everton’s biggest weakness may be their lack of a defensive screen, and the absence of bite in central defence; Eriksen will pull them to shreds and Toney will bully them. 

1 hour ago, MegadriveMan said:

If Watford beat Leeds at the weekend then Leeds could still slip back in to trouble. They have got a terrible goal difference too.

Leeds last 7 fixtures are,

Watford away

Crystal Palace away

Man City home

Arsenal away

Chelsea home

Brighton home

Brentford away. 

Let’s blinking hope so. 

7 hours ago, KMD7 said:

I think last night totally fucked Everton.  Burnley are staying up 

In the US, we get Tim Howard and Danny Higginbottom doing some of the games, and they continually make the same point week after week: Everton don't look like they know they're in this fight. If that doesn't change, like, yesterday, they're fucked. 

Burnley and Everton going down at the same time would be magical. Roy the Boy needs to pull something out the hat. 

The problem with Burnley is they draw so many games. Everton though they can't buy a result, have more talent and could fluke something. Burnley are just shite. They absolutely need to beat Watford and Norwich.

29 minutes ago, Chris said:

In the US, we get Tim Howard and Danny Higginbottom doing some of the games, and they continually make the same point week after week: Everton don't look like they know they're in this fight. If that doesn't change, like, yesterday, they're fucked. 

Wotsits or Cheetos?

Just now, dockers_strike said:

No. But if you knew Cheetos smelled like your dog's feet, you must have sniffed it's feet to know!

Then yes, I can confirm I have smelled my dog's feet, both voluntarily and involuntarily. *shrug*

Lampard reacts to even the most banal decisions as if he's the victim of some outlandish crime against reason. One might assume that's just down to the pressure of current circumstances, but he acted like that when he was at Chelski. He's like some kid who's watched some old Di Canio videos. A ludicrous character.

• Upvote 1