You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (A) - Sun 10th Apr 2022 (4:30pm)

Trumo

1 minute ago, YorkshireRed said:

We made them look good.

No. They ARE quite good - where have you been for the past few years? The defeatism and quivering fear on here has been pathetic. We've been under par for a few weeks, at least, and we're still in it and we scored twice against them and could have scored another. Not bad for the supposedly awful performance some have seen. I bet their fans are quoting this forum by the page, laughing their arses off at the teary pessimism of it all. Keep it up, maybe they'll die laughing.

• Upvote 4

It's like playing the warlocks of quarth, like they've got about 28 players on the pitch. Like the ball boy and Klopp turn into city players when you're not looking, then you look at your Mrs on the couch and she's a fucking city player too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Rushies tash said:

Our passing was shite today. A few occasions we'd have been two on one but opted to hit it straight at a City defender. Credit to them though, they do occupy the right spaces to cut out the pass.

The pressing from the two teams was night and day. We kept standing off to avoid committing and they had the time to choose their pass, while they were on us instantly and dispossessing us before we could even get it under control. 

• Upvote 1

Stream I'm on is being bhighly complimentary of both teams at the end there. Apparently 500 total passes made from both teams. Praise to Klopp for switching things at half time. Thank God I'm not watching those clowns on Sky

• Upvote 1

Well, some game for the neutral but for a fan, what a diabolical watch.

Think we got out of jail there, we were pants all over the pitch except to the 2 chances we put away. Superb finishing by Jota and Mane who in truth, did fuck all in the rest of the game.

Jota may give the impression of running his guts out, Sadio, just an overwhelming view of falling on his arse all over the pitch but scoring an absolute peach to make it 2-2.

Alli had a solid game and none of the goals can be blamed on him. The defence in front of him, that's another question entirely. Matip, van Dijk, Trent and Fabinho were poor especially in the first half.

Matip looked like he was struggling for pace, Trent did fuck all apart from the cross that lead to Jota's goal. Robbo's lack of composure is starting to annoy me. Does he really have to dive in and not get the ball so often?

vanDijk and Matip seemed to get better in the 2nd half but Fabinho, fuck me that knock on the head in Portugal must have had an effect and not a good one. Did he make an intentional pass to a red shirt all game?

Still not going for Mo. He got into a couple of good positions then wasted the opportunity. I thought it a worthy penalty shout in the 2nd half that at the least should have been a corner. If a ref cannot spot that then he's either blind or corrupt.

So we sneak out with a draw and that's the least worst possible result or next best possible result depending on your point of view.

This was a league game but we'll lose if we play the same in the cup.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

Stream I'm on is being bhighly complimentary of both teams at the end there. Apparently 500 total passes made from both teams. Praise to Klopp for switching things at half time. Thank God I'm not watching those clowns on Sky

It's a city wankfest on Sky Richards just laughing loudly when he doesn't understand the question usual shite.

City will be more concentrated on the CL the nearer they get to the final, and they will get to the final I think, so they might take chances in the League and that’s when they may drop points.

We have to win all our games to be certain of taking advantage if/when they do slip.

They may just think they’ve won it today and that could be to our advantage.

We need to be better than today though.

4 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

No. They ARE quite good - where have you been for the past few years? The defeatism and quivering fear on here has been pathetic. We've been under par for a few weeks, at least, and we're still in it and we scored twice against them and could have scored another. Not bad for the supposedly awful performance some have seen. I bet their fans are quoting this forum by the page, laughing their arses off at the teary pessimism of it all. Keep it up, maybe they'll die laughing.

Oh, no! helmets from Blue Moon might be reading this forum and laughing at us. Seriously, who gives a fuck?!

• Upvote 2