Trumo

Man City (A) - Sun 10th Apr 2022 (4:30pm)

After that midfield performance, I’ll take a draw.  Keeps it alive at least and it really shouldn’t be anymore.  They’ll be fucking kicking themselves.

• Upvote 1

Oh well...as we were.

They remain favourites - but we stay in it and that is OK....they'll probably win all their remaining games, but all we can do is ensure we pounce if they don't/take advantage of any slip.

I will fucking take that. Much better second half. I’m off me head, op yesterday codeine and beer. Thought the worst first half. We’ll in reds, I kind of suppose. 

• Upvote 2

Settle for that there. Keeps the pressure on them and we’re in a great position to take advantage when they bottle it.

Juergen more than earned his dough at half time today. 

Good game. 

The second half was much better. Sadly, the draw makes City favourites for the title now. 

But, 7 games left. We’ve just got to hope that someone crazy happens and points are dropped by City. It can happen. 

It's hard to criticize anybody in the end, imo. Fabinho and Henderson were below the level of the game and our attackers weren't good in the 1st half, but they were all warriors out there and we stayed true to our style.

City absolutely exposed us at times which was to be expected but our quick attacks were so clinical.

In the end, we didn't take ourselves out of the title race at least.

2 minutes ago, NoelM said:

Fabinho was dreadful. Virgil recovered brilliantly after a bad start.

I thought Fabinho had a poor first half, but was really good in the second.

• Upvote 2

Good result in the end. City overwhelming,  99 times out of 100 favourites for the league now but if would have been tough regardless - have to hope Wolves or West Ham can spring a shock while winning all of our own, improbable as that might be.

If You were a neutral that was an absolutely banger of a game I'd say. Much better performance in the second half from us. Lucky not being down and out after the 1st. Earned it in the second, That Mahrez miss in the end was unreal.

1 minute ago, rubble-rouser said:

De Bruyne/Matip deflections give them a 6-point swing over the season. I think they will drop points again but fuck me they were there for the taking 45-65

Yeah, we should have won that. 

Game was there for the taking.